fallen

it's been a week and my cousin was on her way to my house. I've distanced myself from Dominik... it sucked and all i could do was think about him... his scent, his eyes, his hair, his smile, his tattoos.... they were perfection... and the more i distanced myself the more i began to think about him... But i knew after tonight that would all change... right? i would meet a new guy...and i would have fun...

i was in my room getting ready and i put a black outfit on like always and curled my hair. I did a natural make up look and only put lip gloss on. I finished getting ready and decided i would take a picture of my outfit.

i posted it on instagram and put the caption 'see you in the club Guapo's💋' within 1 minute Dominik liked the post

i posted it on instagram and put the caption 'see you in the club Guapo's💋' within 1 minute Dominik liked the post. It put a smile don my face but i instantly wiped it away remembering that the whole point of tonight was to not think about Dominik.

i soon heard a knock on the door and i instantly ran to the front door opening it to see my cousin. God my cousin was the most beautiful person you would ever meet. She had luscious long black hair, beautiful cat eyes and rosy round lips. No wonder why she knew a lot about guys. She was beautiful, even though she knew about her beauty she didn't like to broad cast it that much unless it's a special occasion. she would always make sure our confidence was high. So she was just amazing.

"Hola mi hermosa prima" izabel said and i instantly smiled hugging her. "says you! have you seen you..!" i state ending the hug. My cousin takes her phone out of her purse t checking the time then putting it away and grabbing my hand. "hermosa! we need to go. The club is already open. It's 8pm! come onnn! And the uber might charge me extra for keeping him waiting" She states in a rush and i nod my head then locking the door and we then both run to the uber.

we arrived at the club and there was a massive line. For fuck sake. I can't be asked to wait that long. But Izabel just dragged me out of the car then walking over to the security guard "Ortiz." The security nodded smiling at me and we then walking into the club. I look over to Izabel sighing "did you really use my fake to get us in the club quicker?" I ask and Izabel chuckles a little looking over at me "come on don't be mad! we don't have to line up now!" I shrug my shoulders then walking over to the bar. Izabel smiles getting the bartender's attention "two skinny margaritas please." she says paying and we then turn around looking around at everyone. There was alot of FIT guys i can't lie... one actually caught my eye. He was a talk about 6ft, she have fluffy hair and he was wearing jeans with a polo half unbuttoned so you could see his physique. I smiled looking at him and he soon turned looking over at me realising i was basically staring. He smiled and began to walk over.

i turn to izabel and she passes my drink and i take a big sip then grabbing her shoulder "Cuz a really fit guy is on his way over here. He's walking over to me.." I say and izabel's eyes widened and she started to back away drinking her drink. I was going to tell her to stay but the guy was now standing in front of me. I look up at him smiling "uhm... hey.." i say awkwardly and he chuckles then walking next to me leaning on the bar "you seem awkward don't worry i'm not going to hit you. I just saw you looking at me so i thought i would say hello.. so hello.." He says chucking. I take a sigh in relief as he was actually rather nice and not just a thirsty guy. I smile at the tall male next to me sipping my drink "I'm Lola." i say not knowing what to expect if he was going to say he already knew me or not. The male smiles at him turning to face me. "hello Lola, i'm Xavier" He says and i smile even more. And i knew he wasn't just speaking to me because i was famous.

i finished my drink placing the empty cup down. I wasn't drunk or tipsy and i wasn't planning on getting drunk because i didn't want to have a stupid hook up. That was not plan. My was to not think about Dominik at all. Don't think about Dominik... i looked over to Xavier and began to walk off because i was going to go to the toilet to sort myself out. As i started to think about Dominik... stupid Dominik. He's my friend. Dominik is my friend.. suddenly i froze "Dominik...?" i say as Dominik was IN the club with that girl... and they were really close.. my heart sank.

i didn't move, including it felt like i was glued to the floor. Dominik and the girl smiled at each other looking into each others eyes.. my heart felt as if it had fell on the floor. I then saw the girl lean in kissing Dominik. Dominik kissed her back placing his hands on her waist. My eyes started to water and i felt tears roll down my cheek. And my heart felt like someone stabbed it a million times. At this point i was just watching with tears rolling all down my face.

Dominik ended the kiss saying something and they both smiled nodding there heads. Dominik then turned his head to look around and he look straight at me. It looked like he had noticed me at i was practically balling my eyes out so i ran away straight to the toilets. When i ran into the toilets ran into a cubicle and sat on the toilet with the lid down and looked down beginning to just let my feelings out. And i realised that... i was upset because i.... because i had fallen for my best friend.