Dreams and a girl

after the promo me and Dom went to my place. And i said he could stay the night. He didn't need to go home and to get anything as he basically had his own bedroom with clothes at mine. (I had a spare bedroom but he had a lot of Dominik stuff) so he came straight to mine. I was chilling on my couch on my own just scrolling through my phone as Dominik was in the spare room getting dressed. I soon saw in the corners of my eyes Dominik arms leaning on the edge of the couch. He was snooping at what I was doing in my phone. But he soon moved his head down and rested his chin on my shoulder "what do you want?" i ask as normally when Dominik rest his chin on my shoulder he wants something. Dominik jokingly does a offended gasp then saying "nothing, i want nothing.." Dominik then walked around and then sat down on the couch next to me.

we eventually ended watching a movie and we got some McDonalds. But whilst we was watching a movie Dominik was on his phone the whole time. So i looked over at him and kicked the phone out of his hand and quickly grabbing it. I look on his phone expecting it to be some odd meme but it was a girl. He was messaging a girl...? and they were flirting. I don't know why but my body filled with rage i was pissed. Was i jealous? why am i jealous? this is my friend not my crush i can't be feelings this.

Dominik instantly takes his phone from me and i bite the inside of my cheek then looking at Dominik "since when did you have a lady friend then?" i ask in annoyed tone and Dominik raises a brow "why do you care?you never care about my love life" He says pulling a confused look and i roll my eyes at him raising a brow "it's cuz you don't have one" I say looking away from Dominik and Dominik just crosses his arms sighing "Well if you really want to know i'm only dating her. We are together. She is really nice tho.." He says in a sweet tone and i turn my head looking at him but hearing say that made my heart sink. I was jealous. I don't want to be jealous. I can't be! I've known Dominik for too long to suddenly feel like this. It's weird.. and i can't loose him as a best friend either i need to be happy for him...

i look at Dominik putting on a smile "i'm... um.. happy for you" i say and Dominik pulls a confused look but decides to not say anything and just looks away going on his phone again

—— time skip ——

Dominiks POV

Me and Lola finished watching the movie and i could think about was the look on her face after she found out about the girl i was dating... why was she like that? it was weird.. she's never acted like that before about a girl.. it was strange.

I look over to Lola and was about to ask her if she wanted to watch another movie. But she was asleep. She was curled up in a little ball with her head resting on the arm of the sofa. She looked quite cute...- wait why am i think this. No no i can't. I'm dating someone. I can't be feeling like this about anyone other than the girl i'm dating. And i can't be thinking it about Lola. I need to stop why do I still feel like this about her.. no matter what I may be dating someone and she will always be in the back of my mind. She's only a friend..

I shake it off then standing up and grabbing a blanket for Lola putting it over her then walking away to the Spare bedroom and going to bed.

Lola POV

(her dream)
I was messing around with Dominik in my living room. We was joke fighting, so i ran over to him pushing him on my sofa. He instantly stood up and threw a pillow at me and I laughed dodging it then picking it up and throwing it at him. Suddenly he runs to me picking me up then chucking mdse on the sofa but he tripped and was leaning over me. We eventually locked eyes I could feel his breath and are lips where close to touching. Suddenly me and Dominik both lean in and kiss each other..
(End of dream)

I instantly wake up and sit up. I just then freeze just thinking about what I just dreamed about. WHAT THE FUCK. This is not me. I've never seen Dominik like this... so why am I now? He's so strange and annoying..

I then realise I'm laying in my sofa and I realise I must have fell asleep on the sofa. I look at my phone and it 11:30 am so I just stayed awake. And because I stayed awake I was just thinking of his bizarre everything was. This was not normal I needed to distract myself.. distract myself from him.. I took my phone out and began to message my cousin. Her name was izabel, she was like an Older sister to me. She was only 4 years older than me so we was very close she would always look after me and I would return the favour. So I took my phone out messaging her.

Izabel.  Lola

—- text -—

Hey Iz x

Hey Ola how have you been? X

I've been good, how have you been? X

I've been good x

Gooddd, now I have a favour to ask x

Go onnn x

Well basically I'm starting to have weird feelings about someone I shouldn't and I want to distract myself from them what's the best thing to do? X

Ola, try and distance yourself if you feel you really shoeing be going for it with them. Then next week I'm going to come down to to see you. And I'm taking out to the club. You need to find new people babe x

Oh really? Sounds amazing! I can't wait to see you and yes I'll try and distance myself away from him. X

Ola is this a certain Dominik? As you don't talk a bout not dating certain people unless it's Dominik x

—— end of text ——

I left my cousin in read, i coding just tell her it was Dominik cus I don't want to entirely admit that I'm having these weird feelings about my childhood best friend. No way.