date 1

"I wanted to talk about how i like you Dominik and still do. I haven't stopped thinking about you and i don't want you to think i don't like you... Ever since that day we kissed i've wanted to kiss you again... i've wanted to go on dates with you.... i just haven't told you as i felt all flustered and embarrassed to talk to you...." I say looking up at Dominik and Dominik smiles ear to ear as his cheeks turn red. And he just leans in kissing me gently on the lips. I kiss him back and my heart starts pounding. So he does like me!

"My sweet hermosa.." Dominik says ending the kiss moving his hands to my wait smiling "I'm guessing Demi spoke to you... I'm glad she did as now I have confirmation you do definitely like me... so now all there is left for me to say is..." Dominik states getting down on one knee and holding one of my hands. A few wrestlers walk in the same room and Dominik ushers them out shaking his head. Then looking back at me smiling "Lola Ortiz will you go on a date with me?" he asks in the most grand way and I laugh nodding my head. Waiting fri him to stand up but Dominik shakes his hand putting one hand to his ear to signal for me to use my words so i laugh again then saying "Yes Dominik..I will go on a date with you. Now stand up!" I say pulling Dominiks arm and he stands up smiling then kissing the back of my hand letting go. "What do you say about going on a date tomorrow?" He asks and immediately nod my head "yes I would love to Dom."

—— time skip ——

It's the next day and it's around 6:30 I'm getting ready for mine and Dominiks date. i was so excited! but nervous as i don't want to dress wrong as i didn't exactly know where we was going... So i decided i would put a cute but practical outfit on.

i was ready and now i was just waiting for Dominik to pick me up

10 minutes later i heard my a knock at my front door so i shrieked and ran to my front door quickly opening it to see Dominik. He was wearing black ripped jeans, grey tee with a black and grey flannel rolled up to see his tattoos. He had a gold chain around his neck and a watch and chain on his wrist. We both smiled at eachother then just hugging as we felt we had to as we normally did that when we met up. But this hug felt different. He felt like something more.

Dominik ended the hug and just carried on smiling at me "Mi amor te ves tan bonita" he said and i smiled then shrugging my shoulders acting cocky in a obvious joking manner. We both chuckled but we then walked over to Dominiks car. Dominik opened the passenger side door for me then closing it and walking round to the drivers side. "you know you dressed well for the occasion.. because i'm taking you to the fair" Dominik informed me as he started the car and i shrieked smiling. I loved the fair and Dominik knew that but so him taking me to the fair as a date was amazing! and it was getting dark which meant that the lights will be on! it's going to be a perfect date!
_____________________________

we arrived at the fair and we both got our wrist bands Dominik of course did not let me pay and said he needed to be a gentleman and treat his lady right. When he said that to me it gave my butterflies straight away.

it's been a couple of hours and me and Dominik had been on practically every ride. We got stopped by a few fans to take pictures but not many. Dominik even won me a plushie. It was a pink strawberry one. It had been the best date ever! But it started to rain so the all the rides wasn't allowed to be used so we had to leave. Me and Dominik headed for the car once we got in the car Dominik smiled at my then leaning over to me and tucking my hair behind my ear and lightly kissing my cheek. It made me blush which that then made Dominik chuckle a little. I turned ti face him rolling my eyes at the fact he was giggling "two can play it that game." i said then moving Dominiks head to face me and leaving him and kissing him on the lips. One hand wresting on his the other in his heart. I could feel his heart beating really fast. Which made me smile whilst kissing him but Dominik just pulled me closer tucking more hair behind my ear then pulling away. Dominiks face was bright red and this made me smile,  i had loads butterflies.
________________________________

the car journey back to my house me and a dominik was listening to music and chatting way about our date and how we loved it. But once we got to my house and he pulled into my drive way my heart kind of sank. The night was over... i didn't want it to be over.. I grabbed my plushie slowly then getting out of the car and was hesitant to shut to door.. i kind of wanted to ask him to come over.. but i felt embarrassed.. so i just turned away waving goodbye as i began ti walking to my front door i was think about how i nay regret blur asking him to come over so i quickly turned around so i could ask him but Dominik was already out of the car walking up me. "i was wondering if i could.." he said and i immediately cut him off saying "Do you want to come in Dom?"
i ask and Dominik smiles nodding his head "i thought you'd never ask.."