Training

The lunch period ended and Keith went to the head of the castle. Everyone was there already, Keith could hear them talking, as he got closer, he heard it was about him.

"He's a paladin of Voltron! He need to learn how to be a team player!" Allura says concerned.

"We can't push him to much, or else we can't even form Voltron." Shiro tells Allura. More back and forth happened between the group, Keith has his back to the wall listening, no one heard him come in, no one saw him listening. Shiro turned to the door wondering when Keith would be here, to his surprise, Keith was right in his seat, and no one saw him. "Keith! How long have you been there?" Shiro asks, trying to see what he could salvage.

"Long enough to know that 'we should find a new red paladin'." Keith blares at Allura before getting up and leaving. Shiro looks over at the rest of the group, no one objects or even says anything. Keith knew he couldn't fit anyways. He was replaceable, he lived through an actual hell on earth, and his ideal living situation, is not this.

He constantly got in fights with everyone else, he was unlikable. He headed to his room. He started to pack, he was going to leave on one of the extra pods later. Keith left all his paladin stuff on his bed. He had all his stuff in a small duffel bag. He headed to the ship deck, no one saw him, he though no one needed to.

Meanwhile Allura was worried that Keith wouldn't be able to form Voltron because of what she said. She went to his room to go apologize, "Keith, are you in there?" She says while knocking on the door. No answer. Even before Keith would always say something. "I'm coming in!" She said bluffing, no answer. Allura opens the door this time, Keith's room, empty, or to empty, all his paladin stuff on the bed. Allura was horrified.

She immediately told the rest of the paladins Keith was missing, but at this point, Keith had already left. Shiro looking frantically, while everyone else, didn't mind. "I mean we were going to find a new one anyways right?" Lance says to Hunk.

"Yea, but Shiro would kill us if we sat down." Hunk says sighing.

"Look guys, until we find them, we still need Keith." Pidge says.

"Guys." Shiro taps into coms. "A pod is missing, I think Keith took it." Lance and Hunk cheered. "This isn't funny. He doesn't even know where we are." Shiro says.

Soon the rest of the day, they played an impossible game of hide and seek.

A/N
Ok so yea, I have an idea, a really good idea. :) also this was inspired by 'nightmares' a klance story, so I was going to have Keith stay and be comforted by Lance, but where's the fun in that lol. :)