Prologue

It was all quiet in the conference room, leaders from every naval superpower in the crimson axis were all quiet after having a long argument about that dire predicament. The Sirens had taken control over the northern part of the crimson axis, where many of their supplies were made and kept.

Bismarck: Ok...This is not going to work, half of the crimson axis is now siren territory and we can't agree on a plan of action!

Jean Bart: Easy for you to say you German fuck! My forces have done half of the work for this alliance and if we had the help then this would not happen!

Bismarck fumed with anger as she turned to Jean Bart throwing words at her, Jean Bart retaliated back at her as the heated argument became more violent.

Kaga: Lady Nagato? Why do we waste our time with people like them, if we just-

Nagato: Now, Now Kaga. we are allies after all and we can not afford the alliance to break, we need this for our economy.

Akagi: Lady Nagato is right, dear sister. *Cough* *Cough* if you two can stop bickering like dogs, I have something interesting you want to hear.

Akagi tapped at her console at her side of the long conference room desk and brought up a list of ships.

Akagi: As you can see, we have many upcoming ships ready to graduate from Pacific Academy like the mighty Hakuryuu. She has been rising through the ranks and if she keeps doing well alongside other good ships then they can turn the tide of the war.

Eugen: I might suggest Z23, she has good leadership skills and she is skillful with her torpedoes.

Jean Bart: Right....like she can handle pressure, I have seen her in action and she is not the best option not to mention weak.

Kaga: I must agree with Jean Bart, she is just not suited for battle. Maybe someone like Jintsuu or Chiyoda, they are great at combat and show no hesitance to kill.

Eugen: Of course the short breast here doesn't agree as well as that snobby lying fox!

Kaga/Jean Bart: How dare you!

Suddenly the door opened to reveal Mikasa, Mikasa was the oldest ship in the crimson axis teaching every member of the Sakura Empire to who they are now. As she walked in, she had given everyone a folder that intrigued the others.

Nagato: May i ask who is this?

Jean Bart: Yeah, who's the kid?

Mikasa: This here is KMS Oswald, a very special case. Not only Oswald is a boy but he is a hybrid ship.

Kaga: A hybrid what now?

Akagi: Don't think too hard, may i ask why he is called a hybrid ship?

Mkasa: He combines the strengths of a battleship with the aviation superiority of carriers.

Bismarck: He seems weak, for someone to know how to be a carrier and battleships at the same time is pretty difficult.

Nagato: I must disagree with that.

Nagato taps her console to show what ship class Oswald was showing that he was part of the Grosser Kurfürst Class which consisted of the strongest ships to ever exist.

Jean Bart: Now that changes everything but i do want to know how much experience he has.

Mikasa: He has none due to his early retirement from war, there is no info about why but it seems his sisters and the hardships of war brought him to this point but we do know his career lasted a year.

Everyone thought for a moment, while they were hesitant about Oswald. Oswald was a good candidate to change the war for the better, he had so much potential if he just trained a bit, then he would be unstoppable.

Nagato: If we just train him....then he can help us end the war.

Bismarck: This is perfect timing for my next project, if you may allow me to explain?

Mikasa: Good Ahead

Bismarck: I've been watching the weak of our naval forces, while you may think that they show no potential. If we just train them and work out their weak spots so they get stronger.

Jean Bart: And what does this have to do with our predicament since you do say a lot of shit without backing it up!

Bismarck: Have some faith you spawn of satan, i shall create the 9th fleet. A fleet made up of the weak that i think have good potential to become stronger and outclass the other ships we have.

Nagato: Sounds like a good plan, if this works like you say...then we might have a chance.

Mikasa: OK! That settles it. I'm going to send someone to recommission him and sign him up for Pacific Academy.

With that said, the next few days were full of preparations ready for the recommissioning of Oswald and the formation of the 9th fleet.

(A/N: Thanks for reading the first chapter, new chapters every one month or two months)