(2k Special) A Very Late Thanksgiving OVA

(Authors Note: Here is the planned Thanksgiving OVA that i wanted to post, its a bit late so forgive me)

________________________________________________________

It was a cold day at the harbor and everyone was snuggled up in the dormitory doing whatever they could to pass the time as Hipper was cooking up the food for their Thanksgiving feast. Impero was preoccupied with her mirror as always, Z23 was studying, Akashi and Torricelli were coming up with elaborate plans to invest in cryptocurrency, Shoukaku was in the living room doing yoga, and Spee was power napping. Hipper who was cooking and baking was helped by Ibuki, Odin, and Oswald who found this as a quick moment to bond.

Ibuki: L-looks like t-the cupcakes a-are done, w-what should w-we add on i-it Oswald?

Ibuki wiped some sweat off her forehead as she patted Oswald's head smiling after they worked hard to make plain cupcakes which now needed to be decorated.

Oswald: *OH! I KNOW! How about blue frosting with red sprinkles*

Ibuki: T-that's a b-beautiful choice, why b-blue frosting with r-red sprinkles?

Oswald: *I want them to look like you!*

Ibuki's cheeks turned light pink as she was surprised by his comment as she picked him up and carried him on her hip as she helped him decorate the cupcakes in her color. Hipper could only smile at the scene taking place in front of her, Ibuki's and Oswald's relationship had been growing ever since they met growing into a sibling bond.

Odin: Cute isn't it....never knew this kid would pull my heartstrings with his adorable antics but here we are.

Hipper: Yeah. while on the topic of Oswald, is the strawberry-flavored cake almost done baking?

Odin bent down to see the glass window of the oven as the cake ever so slightly decreased the speed of its growth, both had agreed that Oswald's very first non-disastrous Thanksgiving would need to be perfect, and what else would be perfect than his favorite fruit of the world, strawberries. After a few minutes, a sudden ding was heard as Hipper grabbed some oven mitts and pulled out the unfrosted yellow-colored cake. The smell was delicious as Hipper started to get the materials needed to decorate the cake, before she could do any frosting she whispered to Odin.

Hipper: *Whispering* Can you do me a favor? I need you to bring Oswald out of the room and keep him occupied so i can add the frosting.

Odin: Got it.

Odin started to walk over to Oswald and Ibuki as Oswald who spotted her ran over to her. Odin just swiftly picked up Oswald and booped his nose.

Odin: Hey little guy, how is my favorite little munchkin doing?

Oswald pointed at the eighteen already decorated cupcakes colored in an assortment of reds, blues, and whites mimicking Ibuki very well and with two large sprinkles as the eyes. Oswald showed pride in his crafty work with Ibuki cracking a little shy smile as she gazed upon the frosted deserts.

Odin: You and Ibuki made this? That's amazing and i bet they taste good, how about we take a little break hm?

Ibuki: Y-yeah that s-sounds like a g-good idea, h-how about it Oswald!

Oswald: *Yes...Oswald is very...tired*

Oswald let out a massive yawn as Odin took that as a sign to go into the living room. When they got there Odin sat down on the couch and allowed Oswald to use her thighs as a pillow while Ibuki went over to greet Shoukaku as she was finally done with her daily yoga.