Chapter 1 (Final): Oswald's New Home & New Family

Heinrich's car stopped in front of a large condo, Oswald got out of the passenger seat and stopped to take in the view. Oswald had never seen a house so big and fancy in his life.

Heinrich: Like what you see Oswald?

Oswald nodded with joy as they both started to walk towards the house when someone came out to greet them.

Adalbert: Hey Girl! Hey, whos the kid?

Heinrich: Meet our adopted brother, Oswald. Oswald this is my sister Adalbert.

Oswald hid behind Heinrich as he looked at Adalbert, she had two curly pigtails on the side and was wearing a long tank top with dust and grim covering her body.

Adalbert: Aww! I always wanted a brother, Sis wait here.

Adalbert went inside before coming back with something in her hands.

Adalbert: You seem to be very petrified of everything Oswald, don't worry. Big sis Adalbert has just the thing.

Heinrich: Is that Mr. Hops, you always loved that stuffed bear.

Adalbert: Well i wouldn't be a good big sister if i never made my brother feel safe. This is Hops, if you ever feel not safe or we are never around, hug Mr. Hops.

Adalbert handed the stuffed rabbit to Oswald, Oswald looked at the toy and then smiled as he hugged Adalbert. It was a cute sight due to Oswald being 3'4 and Adalbert being 5'7.

Heinrich: Looks like he warmed up to you, giving Mr. Hops must have made him trust you.

Adalbert: Im glad he trusts me, he is never going to feel sadness or despair in his life since he has me.

Heinrich: Well I'm glad he likes you, now let's get inside so we can eat and get Oswald dressed.

They all went inside as Adalbert went to get Oswald dressed while Heinrich prepared food, Oswald looked at the many clothing options he had at his disposal. Heinrich spent the days before buying clothes for himself and any other thing that he might need, Oswald choose an oversized Christmas sweater and the bottom half of a red Halloween pj's due to it being more comfortable than what he would wear. Adalbert sat Oswald on her lap as they started to watch TV for a few minutes.

Heinrich: Food is ready! I made spaghetti & meatballs.

Adalbert: You always know how to make those taste so good sis, you're going to love this Oswald!

Oswald stared at the food as Heinrich scooped some of the spaghetti & meatballs into a fork and fed Oswald, Oswald glowed with happiness as he had never tasted food this good.

Heinrich: Oswald, i have a gift for you.

Oswald's ears peaked with interest as Heinrich took out an unused large notepad.

Heinrich: You can use it to communicate with us, that way you can always have a say in a conversation or if you don't like something. Then you can write it down.

Adalbert: Try it, why am i getting teary-eyed for this?

Oswald picked up the notepad and started to write something, he thought long and hard about what he was going to write and showed what he wrote to them.

Oswald: *I love my sisters*

Both of the sisters beamed with happiness as Adalbert rushed over to hug Oswald who was sitting on Heinrich's lap.