Chapter 1 (Part II): Adoption & Meeting The Leaders

Oswald slowly opined his eyes to see rows of bright lights as he was carried by Heinrich. After the battle, Heinrich took him to the medical bay to get him checked out, during that time she found out he had no natural guardians to take care of him. He did have his sister but the evidence of his reaction towards them showed how much his sister had done to him to make him feel this way.

Heinrich: Good morning Oswald, big sis Heinrich is just taking yous somewhere. How was your sleep?

Oswald tried to explain but all Heinrich can hear were raspy noises, Heinrich looked on in worry as Oswald tried to speak but never did.

Heinrich: Ah! You must be mute Oswald, I'm so sorry. Does it hurt to speak?

Oswald nodded at her as he looked down in disappointment, Heinrich tried to make him happy by tickling him which worked as silent noises can be heard from Oswald and his expression was one of laughter.

Heinrich: Don't worry Oswald, after we meet some people and depending on what they say. I can get you something so you can communicate.

Oswald just put his head against her chest making Heinrich smile as they neared the end of the hallway which lead to two large wooden doors. Heinrich opened the doors as many figures surrounding a table came into view looking directly at them.

Bismarck: I see you found him, i hope it wasn't any trouble getting him?

Heinrich: He was very frightened by our visit, just a little defensive reaction to our presence.

Akagi: And why is that, hmm?

Heinrich: he's just very young and his past made him create a defensive reaction to people who would do the same that his sister did.

Oswald whimpered at the sight of the leaders, he pressed his head more into Heinrich's chest trying to hide from the others which he did not trust.

Heinrich: It's alright Oswald, these guys are the many leaders of our dear faction. They mean no harm and if someone were to hurt you, they would protect you without thinking, i promise.

Akagi: She is right little one and aren't you cute, who could hurt someone as cute as you? I want to kill those responsible!

Kaga: Sis, you doing it again but i agree with my sister. Oswald, you are safe with us, we just wanted to bring you back.

Oswald looked around as he finally become more comfortable around the others.

Bismarck: Oswald, i have a request for you. You have every right to say yes or no, i don't want this to give any more mental strain on you.

Oswald motioned to Heinrich to be let down and slowly walked to Bismarck, during the walk he fell only to be picked up by Bismarck herself.

Bismarck: Akagi is right, you are an adorable one.....Oswald, i want you to rejoin the crimson axis and you're the only person destined to stop the Sirens.

Oswald showed signs of hesitance, he wasn't fond of going to war since his sister made it an unforgivable experience but as way dreamt of being a hero like the ones on TV.

Bismarck: I promise, the faction has changed while you're gone and your sisters are out on the frontline. Far from where you will be training and if they ever have a mission near you, then we will put you somewhere safe. Your well-being and safety are our priority.

Jean Bart: I for one will enforce that. Those Bitches are known for their shit, and if it wasn't for their success rate. Then we would have discharged them before.

Nagato: So many of our members have emotional scars from the abuse they gained from your sisters, you are not alone in this.

Kaga: Prove your sisters wrong and show them who you are.

Oswald looked at all the encouragement he got and finally made his decision, with one nod he agreed to rejoin the crimson axis.

Bismarck: Since your sisters are not the best guardians for you, who would be your guardian?

Oswald looked around the room, everyone pondered who, and it was taking a long time. Oswald became sad at the thought of not being wanted and having no one to turn to but was shocked when Heinrich slammed her fist on the table.

Heinrich: I shall be his mother as well as his sister, he never had someone to look up to but i will change that and give him all the love and joy he needs.

Bismarck: You sure Heinrich?

Heinrich: I always wanted to have a kid of my own and a younger brother, all those times i was taking care of those kids made me feel lonely. That's why i want to adop-

Oswald jumped in Heinrich's arms hugging her as he snuggled into her chest. Heinrich could only cry tears of joy as she embraced Oswald.

Bismarck: Welp it's official, welcome to the alliance KMS Oswald, the 3rd member of the Ersatz Yorck Class.

Oswald smiled at his mother/sister as he finally had someone to turn to.