Chapter 6 (Part II): Training Exercise Pt 2 (Battles & Evaluations)

Bluemoon Stadium: Stadium Battle Grounds

(A/N: Just think of the colors being blue and light blue with clear water and the stadium being 100x bigger)

Odin, Impero, Shoukaku, Ibuki, and Oswald were all standing in the middle of the stadium stretching as Z23 & Graf Spee joined them in their training. Hipper watched them as she sipped her soda as she was on a call with Littorio talking about the upcoming work studies that will be present in the school year.

Hipper: So, You think you can take my students under your wing?

Littorio: Ara ara~ don't get too stressed my lovable tsundere. I will think about it, let's see if your students are worth my time.

Hipper: Oh i can assure you that my students are worth your time you snobby rich fuck!

Littorio: Well someone a bit mad, sorry honey, I need to go places unlike your poor ass.

Hipper was about to respond but the call ended in silence, Hipper muttered under her breath as she was in a hard spot. Hipper had to find someone who would take the 9th Fleet under the wing in the upcoming work-study program planned for later in the year but the problem was that the only ones available were aggressive snobs so she choose Littorio due to her experience.

Hipper: FUCK MY LIFE!

Meanwhile, the group was deep into their training as they took a quick break from all the stretching they did.

Impero: My body has never felt this great~

Z23: Ah.....ah...fuck, how are you not tired?

Impero: We just did some basic stretching, then some laps around the stadium, i don't see the problem.

Odin: Oi! Teacher's pet, shut up for once in your life! Impero has finally done something that i actually enjoy.

Impero: Hey at least you said something nice, finally you acknowledge the mighty Impero.

Odin: Don't push it.

Oswald was extremely tired as he laid on Ibuki's thighs as he breathed rapidly, even though he was gifted in combat, his endurance was something that plagued him due to him being a cheap ship. Unlike his sisters who were made with the finest steel and metal, Oswald was made with very brittle iron but he made up for his lack of armor with layers of iron that thickened deeper inside his ship having three layers of iron plates before reaching the technical and livable insides of his ship.

Ibuki stroked Oswald's hair, Ibuki notice that Oswald had bunny ears even though he was an Iron Blood ship. The only ships that had animal features were Sakura ships but she didn't care about who had what traits, Oswald's bunny ears only made him cuter.

Ibuki: Y-you must b-be really t-tired Oswald, y-you did a great j-job.

Oswald buried himself into Ibuki as he rested with her, the rest of the group ran over to them alongside Shoukaku who just brought some cold water with her. Odin ran up to Ibuki and sat with them holding a water bottle in her hands which Oswald started to drink.

Odin: Drink as much as you can Oswald, big sis Odin is here to take care of you.

Impero: Thank god Shoukaku brought water, Im glad Oswald is ok.

Shoukaku: Drink up everyone, we only have 4 minutes before Hipper comes.

Graf Spee: But an hour has passed, and she said she would come in 10 minutes?

Z23: Maybe she is doing something.

Odin: Yeah she is, look

Odin pointed at Hipper who was angrily shouting things in German.

Impero: HAHAHA! Let me take a pic of her so i can show her how crazy she looks.

Odin: Send it to me when you're done.

Shoukaku: Since when have you guys been so nice to each other?

Odin: Since Impero started to act a little bit more mature.

Impero: nice to know I wont be called princess.

Odin: Im still calling you that.

Oswald: *Did i do a great job?*

Impero: Of course you did my little munchkin, just relax for now while you big sisters do the rest.

Shoukaku: Where is Akashi & Torricelli?

Z23: Goofing off, im going to try and find them before Hipper finds out.

Oswald: *Good luck*

The rest waited for the others to come as they prepared for the real challenge Hipper had made for them.