Maybe This Time

Every part of me was on fire. It felt like I was dying with every movement Willow made on top of me, and it felt like she was bringing me back to life with each kiss she planted on my skin with her sweet lips. Her nails dig into my chest, and she starts bouncing faster, her hair loosening and her arms curl around my neck.

"Not too fast, please. Fuck." I moan against her skin. "I can't take it." I breathe. "I can't- slower." I'm whispering and whimpering and gasping into her skin, and Willow slows down, resorting to slow hips rolls and bounces.

The orgasm rips through me like a tidal wave. I'm gasping and moaning and Willow collapses on top of me, her chest heaving up and down. I run a shaky hand up and down her back, staring up at the ceiling as I try to catch my breath.

__________________________________________

Willow Zommer and Ennis Weston were childhood friends. They grew up together and lived their lives with the other's shoulder to lean on.

When Ennis moves away for two years, Willow promises to wait for him. When he returns, there are big changes in Willow. Not only physically, but emotionally. Ennis feels something towards Willow that he hadn't before, but Willow is a new person who doesn't think of Ennis as her friend anymore.

Ennis has to deal with the heartbreak of his best friend not needing him anymore and has to find a way to cope with the hurt. Can Willow and Ennis find their way back to each other, again?

 Can Willow and Ennis find their way back to each other, again?