Chapter 2 - History

Ciel was of nobility, a high ranking class in society. He spoke of how he ended up here with me. It was quite a coincidence for us to have such similar histories.

To explain my story...

My family was made up of my mother and father; Madam Wendy Wilde and Earl Jackson Wilde. They were the founders of Wilde Co. which was a popular tailoring business that was known for exquisite fashion lines and exotic designs. Though, several days ago, before I came to be where I am now, did I receive a letter from her majesty stating my parents' passing. They had pledged their loyalty to her, and wanted to pass the family loyalty code to me.

I, Mistress Eveera Wilde, am her Majesty's Black Falcon, the eyes that see all. Though I am young and unexperienced, I will learn to become wise and powerful, as that of a Black Falcon...

Not long after that day, a storm had engulfed London, causing destruction and major damage. That stormy december night, the dam had overflown and destroyed the containment in which it was in. Water flowed downhill, and flooded the manor. The servants died off, while I escaped the manor with a broken arm. I retrieved to a hospital, where I was nursed to good health. My arm healed quickly overtime, since it was only some fractures.

The queen noticed that I had survived. She sent her messengers to retrieve me. So that she could help me. Instead of going with the messengers, I was taken away by kidnappers who claimed to be sent from her majesty. I was sold at an auction to an organization. Here I am, a slave to those people. I am most likely to die here..

Positive.

¯'¯'¯'¯'¯'¯'¯'¯'¯'¯'¯'¯'¯'¯'¯'¯'¯'¯'¯'¯'¯'¯'¯'¯
Sorry it's short. It's just the back story.