Chapter 5 - One Chaotic Night With Team A

Celebrating their score, all of them are wasted except for Rin. Every one of them wasted their points on drinks and snacks. Well, it can't be helped, they've almost had infinite points! In this BlueLock, points aren't given individually, their points are based on how their connection with each other is. And the more they score, the higher the points are.

Ego announced...
"Good morning everyone, today you are to start to play a match, teams to teams. Now there are 5 things you all should know. First, the winning team will be able to pick 1 member per team. Second, if you're team is the winner of the whole game, you get to pick two members of the losing team. Third, when the other team is cheating, then their team is disqualified and the winner gets to pick No one and if you win the final round you get to pick 3 members. Fourth, those who intentionally hurt a teammate or the opposing team memberw will be disqualified. And last but not least, Do whatever you can to win. The game starts when the countdown is finished. Good luck."

Right after the announcement, the 30 hrs countdown starts. Since it is already 12am, the game starts at 6 am tomorrow. Some teams were quite scared and afraid that they might fail but in Team A, they are all unbothered. They continued their celebration and got more alcohol...

Rin's Point Of View...
Seeing everyone in our spare room like this is quite a scene. I guess this is what it feels like to have a family. It's as if I've known them since I was a kid. This feeling...It's refreshing and it's...nice. I drank only a little bit because I know that no one is going to clean this mess. Later on, Isagi said that he was feeling hot so I asked him if he wants to change his clothes since he is still wearing the uniform or the clothes we use when there is a match. He nodded and said that he wanted to change his clothes. when he was about to stand up, I held his arm and helped him stand up. The others seemed too drunk so I want to put them in their room first. I told Isagi to stay put and wait for me there while I help the three to go to their room. I wanted to hurry up since I don't want Isagi to wait too long and also because he needs to change clothes already but these three had other plans! They stumbled and bumped their heads on almost every wall!! Gladly, I reached their room already and let them all sleep. GOSH, IT TOOK LIKE A YEAR! 

I rushed to Isagi and I saw that he fell asleep already. "Haaa, sorry I took so long," I said as I carry him in a bridal style and carry him to our room. I got some clothes in his closet and sat beside him. Then I wake him up since I don't want to be the one to change him... He is still half asleep but then he slowly stands up and when he is already steady, he took the clothes that I brought to him. He undressed IN FRONT OF ME!! I was a bit shocked but also quite intrigued by his physique. When he was fully clothed, he slightly rubbed his eyes and said "Hmm? Rin? Wait- did I just-" I looked at his flushed face with a confused face but then I realized what it was about so I teased him a bit. "What? Undress in front of me?" He looked away with a flushed face so I teased him more and said "Oh, It's fine. It was quite hot anyway~" He finally looked at me and said "Oh shut up- Oh- Right! What happened in the spare room? Is it cleaned already?" I suddenly held his hand and pulled him into my bed making him fall beside me "Let's think about that tomorrow and just sleep hmm?" I said and he smiles at me and said "Mkayy!" He lays down beside me and quickly fell asleep. 

Maybe it's the alcohol but I think I freely express myself now. I hope this isn't just temporary. I want to feel this way every day. I want to be beside you when you wake up every day. I want to tell you I love you and hopefully you do too. That's for the future. But for now, I will cherish this moment and those moments when we are together. "I love you Isagi..." Isagi suddenly snuggle into Rin and went in for a hug. Rin was happy to see that Isagi is comfortable around him... When Isagi is already asleep, Rin snuck out of their room and went to the spare room to clean the mess. It took him almost an hour or two to finish cleaning.

Time check: 4 am
Rin goes back to their room only to see Isagi crying. He rushed and lay down beside him. Isagi still cried and cried as he mutters Rin's name. Rin held Isagi's hand then suddenly, Isagi woke up and cried beside Rin. "it's okay Isagi, I'm here. Stop crying already Hmm?" When Isagi stopped crying, they went to sleep. When everyone is awake, a headache is what they all felt except for Rin. When Isagi woke up, he felt something- well, someone comfortable. He looks at Rin and stares as he admires his beautiful face. A little while later, Isagi stands up quietly not wanting to wake Rin, and went to the bathroom. He then takes a shower and lays down beside Rin again when he finished drying his hair. When he is already laying down beside Rin, Rin suddenly hugs Isagi as he sleeps. "Ri-Rin-" Isagi shouted but there was no answer. "I guess you're tired hmm- Well, thanks for bringing me back here..." Isagi said as he snuggle on Rin's chest and sleeps once more. Since all they have in their schedule today is rest, they have plenty of time so all of them skipped their early morning training since they were all still asleep...

To Be Continued...!