Chapter 12 - A long talk

Isagi and Rin finally finished cooking and serving the food. Everyone and everything is in place. On the Right side of the table, Rin is on the end, next to him is Isagi, then Bachira, then Aryu. On the other side goes the former Team B player, then the other former player, then Tokimitsu. They now started to eat. They were all talking about their thoughts on the next match then the topic kept changing and changing. They were all laughing when suddenly, Bachira snaps out of his thoughts and says "Hey guys, can we still see everyone in the outside world?" Isagi smiled at Bachira and tapped his shoulders saying "Is that why you've been like that since the last match? Don't worry Chi-Chi, we will definitely see each other again in the outside world. Trust me."

Bachira's Point Of View...
After that sentence from Isagi, my heart suddenly feels light. I feel like my burdens are gone for some reason. I'm glad I get to be beside Isagi and the others like this. I will definitely find a way to be with them all like this once more on the outside world! "Okay. First, thank you, that's really comforting for some reason. Second, I thought i told you to stop calling me Chi-Chi!?" Everyone laughed and so did I. I'm really really happy now. Thanks everyone.

After eating, everyone left to go to their rooms except for Isagi and Rin since Isagi volunteered to clean and Rin volunteered to help Isagi.

Isagi's Point Of View...
I volunteered to clean since I know no one wants to do that but I didn't expect Rin to help me. We started to clean the table "Hey, Rin? Where is the trash can again?" He answered me saying "Oh right, Sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I actually placed it beside the counter in the kitchen since Aryu made a mess with flowers a while ago beside the kitchen." "Oh really?  What happened? It's been a while since he's done that." "Well, I think he did tell me that one of the new members we had is really 'glamorous'" We laughed at the thought of the newcomers reaction at that. A few minutes passed and we were able to finish cleaning the table. Once we finished, I started to clean the dishes while Rin watched me. "What else can I do to help? Just watching you isn't really going to help you much" Aww shucks, his voice is so nice to hear!! "It's fine, There isn't much to do anymore anyways." 

Rin's Point Of View...
Talking with Isagi a while ago while we cleaned was really nice. We talked about a lot of things and I'm quite happy that he's able to open up a bit to me. Slowly, I feel like I'm getting to know more about Isagi and I'm glad I am. But man even if I look like a clean person, it's really hard for me to clean! I hate cleaning! Unless Isagi's with me. I haven't had much fun cleaning until today. */Sighs I'm just glad I met you Isagi. "Are you tired already? You can stop watching and just go to our room you know." Oh, did he hear me sigh? "No thanks, watching you is better than watching the ceiling in our room" Isagi laughed a bit at that, how cute. Oh wait a damn minute. This is the right time to tell Isagi about my feelings for him.. but can I do it? I don't know if I can. It's hard to just say it. I should at least try though. I kept thinking and thinking when suddenly my mouth slipped. "I like you Isagi"

Isagi's Point Of View...
I was almost done washing the dishes when I heard Rin say "I like you Isagi"  I was shocked and suddenly asked "What!?" I turned around to see Rin on the table sitting down, unable to look at me. "Oh fuck, I really did it." He said. I'm confused!! "What do you mean?" I asked as I finished drying my hands. Then Rin suddenly looked at me. We were basically eye to eye!! "I mean, I like you Isagi. No Actually, I love you. So much that I can't even tell you sooner." I blushed quite a bit when he suddenly walked closer to me.

I was shy to even show my blushing face but then he hugged me from behind saying "I didn't want to tell you this because I know I don't stand a chance-" I wanted to clear things with him so I called his name, but he continued to talk so I just let him finish. "I wanted to tell you I love you even before. I want you to stay by my side. But I couldn't tell you sooner because I don't want to lose another important person in my life again." I guess there are a lot of things I don't know about Rin yet and there are also things he doesn't know about me.

I didn't even know that he's been suffering all this time. I didn't know what battles he fought and battles he is fighting these days. The thought of him suffering is just unbearable. I love you too Rin. So much that I could kill those who did bad things to you. Although I did sound quite obsessed there HAHAH. I couldn't stop Rin from talking, who knew he was so talkative! Since I couldn't stop him, I faced him and touched his cheeks making him look at me. "Rin! Listen, I won't ever leave you. (I will stand with you between the heavens and the earth 😭) I will always be with you. I love you too Rin. I don't know how it started but I too Rin...I love you too! I've also wanted to tell you this before but I overthought it." I let go of his face and continued to talk saying "I thought that maybe you like someone else already, Maybe you're just waiting for someone from outside of BlueLock. I thought you'd prefer someone better than me and I also thought that you deserve someone better. And that someone isn't me."

To Be Continued!!