Chapter 17 - A Wholesome Night

Nagi's Point Of View...
I lost to them. Usually, I would get mad at everyone including myself. But why? Why do I feel like I wanted to lose in the first place? The first time we met each other's team, I was shocked to see Isagi and Rin together. I thought Isagi would fall behind them but he is standing with them. I guess we should never really underestimate other people. 

Since we lost to them, we got a lower rank than all of them but me and Kuzumi ranked up since we now belong to their group. Everyone is so welcoming and sweet to me and Kuzumi. I kind of felt like I was at home, to be honest. Since I and Kuzumi are the lowest ranked, we found ourselves once again in the same room. "Hey Kuzumi, what time is it?" I asked as I continued to play more games on my phone. "You have the time to play but no time to check the time? haa, why so lazy Nagi? Btw it's 8 pm, we should probably go to bed now." I turned off my phone since I knew Kuzumi couldn't sleep when there was light. "Thank you, Nagi." "No problem, It's been a habit of mine since I met you anyway" We now went to sleep.

I love how my relationship with Kuzumi grows as the day goes by. We usually fight before going to bed since I don't want to sleep early, while he wants to sleep early without any light. So I can't play through my phone. But now, I see it as an advantage. I became more focused on our games and woke up early, I also lessened the possibility of getting poor eyesight. Anyways, I'm just thankful to Kuzumi. Since the first day I was with him, he felt familiar. Like a brother from the past. I don't know but it was nice to be with him since I felt like there is still someone who cares about me. Don't misunderstand though, I don't think of him as a lover or anything, I just like him as my brother. And he told me before too, that when he saw me he also thought I was familiar to him. And that's why we both treat each other as family. 

With Rin and Isagi...
Isagi is lying on Rin's lap while he scrolls on his phone. Rin just sat there looking at Isagi, admiring him to be precise. A few minutes later, Rin kissed Isagi. "Stop looking at that phone. You've been looking at it for hours that you can't even spare a single look at me!" 

Isagi's Point Of View...
I was just scrolling at my phone when Rin stopped me from using it any longer. He's usually so cute when he's mad but this time, he's really really mad. so I turned to him, I sat on his lap facing him and I hugged him "I'm sorry love, I should have paid more attention to you. I love you. Will you forgive me?" I thought this would buy him this time but he suddenly pushed me away and asked "Who are you chatting with?" Did he see that? Well, I'm screwed. "No one, why?" "What do you mean no one? I clearly saw it. You were chatting with someone a while ago. You were even smiling for god damn's sake!" "Okay, I did chat someone. But you shouldn't worry about it okay?" "Well then, let me see it." "I-It's just my brother." "If it's just your brother then why is it so hard for you to tell me who it was in the beginning? And why can't you show it to me? Do you not trust me at all? Or is it because it's not really you're brother but someone else? Do you like this guy so much that you'd exchange me with someone like him?"

Tears fell into his eyes. I felt pity. I don't know what to say. I didn't change my brother's name in my chats so if he knew that my brother is the creator of BlueLock, maybe he'd think of me as passing through cheat. I don't know what to do. I started to explain everything to him little by little as I wipe his tears, Damn he's such a crybaby but a devil when it comes to bed. "Rin, look at me. Look at me!" He looked at me as he cried a bit more. "I love you, Okay? More than anything in this world. You mean everything to me. Remember, I told you that I can't live in a world without you? I meant that!" "If so, then why are you cheating on me?" "I'm not, It's really my brother. It's just hard for me to show you who he is. Because I'm scared that you'll think of me as a cheat code and use me to pass through this BlueLock." His tears stopped and I looked down not wanting to look into his eyes. "What do you mean to use you?" "My brother is the owner of BlueLock, Some people used me to get to the top with my brother. And I hated the fact that I was being used so.." He kissed me suddenly and said "I would never do anything like that to you. You are safe with me."

Tears suddenly fell. I was overwhelmed by his warmth. I felt how loyal he was to his words and more tears fell when he told me, "Love, I'm sorry for not believing you right away and for making you cry once more haha. I should have trusted you more. I should have remembered that trusting each other makes a" We chorused into saying "better and stronger bond" We looked at each other's eyes with passion and love. And a few gaze into his eyes, I was starstruck and couldn't help but kiss him. He kissed back of course. "I love you, Isagi. Always and Forever" "Me too Rin. I also love you. More than anything in this world. I promise I will never love anyone but you."

I may not know what is going on in your mind Isagi. I know not, what problems you may have, what mountains you may need to pass through, and what oceans you need to walk on but I promise, I will be there, always. Just call my name and I'll be there. Whether you call me or not. I know I will be there with you. I promise, I will be there for you always. I promise that we will be together until into our graves. Though I do hope that we may live longer. And I hope we can stay like this forever. I hope, If we are to be on another universe, I hope that we'd find each other just like the way we found us today. I love you Forever and Always, My Love

                                                                                                                                          Love,
                                                                                                                                                Rin, You're one and only

To Be Continued!!!