Follow it up

January 4, London

As the next few nights passed without the boys there to support the girlfriends they had left behind, they were spending more and more time at our apartment. Luckily for me, that also meant El was spending every free moment she had with me outside of the house.

To fill you in on some of the missing pieces of El: she is a poor brit from the bad part of London. She works at the Starbucks down the street where Louis took me. She lives in a small two bedroom apartment in London with her mom and little brother. She sleeps on the couch or the floor most of the time. Her dad left her mom about six months ago and that was when Louis came in the picture.

Louis and Eel met on a hot summer day playing football in the park with a huge group of people. She and her friends all went up against a group of guys, Louis being one of them. She is big into football, unlike I who hates anything that I have to run or move myself.

El is such a sweetheart. She is one of the nicest people I have ever met in my life. She's forgiving, a great listener, and with all of her experience, she can give the most wonderful advise a nineteen year old can give.

Because of the fact it was a Friday night, El showed up at my door. This was my last weekend of freedom before I started working on Monday morning. I ran to the door. Because Jaymee said her nails were drying.

"Juno grab your coat and let's go, I'm gonna show you around London the real way tonight."

I think that she wanted to get my mind off of work and out of thinking of Louis. I had already told her my sob story and why I had moved here, she was insulted at first that I would leave a perfectly good family and an amazing life in her perspective behind. She was also puzzled to the point of why I always wanted to kill myself while I lived in New York. El never really had any close friends either growing up, something I could really relate to.

Another thing you should know about El is that she is not, nor was she ever Eleanor. Eleanor was before her time. The thing about Eleanor was that she was shown off to the public way more than El ever was. I think Louis knew Eleanor could handle the fame since she was a model and all, but when it came to us, he didn't think that we should be exposed to the public since we were normal people. So he kept El a secret, and now he is doing the same for me. He's just trying to hide me, even though pictures have been spread out and there are rumors everywhere about the little skinny bitch in the closet with Louis Tomlinson.

"I'm not dressed to go out. Should I change?"

She sighed and looked at my clothes a little annoyed, "yeah, come here, I'll fix you up."

I laughed, pulling the door shut as she dragged me back to my room, throwing open the closet doors. She tore through all of my outfits until she found a nice blouse and my boots, "wear this."

Finally I had found someone that understood what I meant by 'my boots go with everything.'

I undressed and threw the jeans, blouse, and boots on as fast as I could as El went through my makeup.

"You need to restock on your makeup."

"I know, it's just that I'm broke right now."

"Then you're really lucky to have a friend as good as me. I'm gonna let you use the stash I hide in my car so my mom won't find and take. She thinks all makeup is too expensive. So I save up everything extra, just to buy it."

I really had no idea it was like that for her. I was a rich kid growing up, and still am. I'm not broke. I think my mom put two hundred dollars into my bank account every day since se found out where I was.