Hisoka -Next Step- 12

Before Illumi has the chance to move, I'm already over the balcony, catching her falling body just in time.   
    "Hisoka, sleep time." It's barely a whisper from her lips.
    Her wings drop below her as I gently pull her to my chest. I hold her steady and jump back up to her balcony. My demonic flower, such capabilities and endless potential ♧~.
    Through this experience, I can feel her exhaustion as clear as my own. Physically, I'm rejuvenated to my core, mentally though I'm lost. With so many thoughts racing, it is disorienting myself... Shaking my head, I return to the present, I focus only on my wilting flower.
    Examining her body, my eyes glance over what appears to be blood and fresh abrasions. Some of which are reminiscent of my old injuries.
    "Illumi, what actually just happened?" I question with a seething tone.
    "I'm not entirely sure, but from what I can figure out, she took your damages unto herself." Illumi looks just as puzzled but still certain in his assumption.
    "That must be why it is such a well kept secret. I suggest we leave it that way ♤~" I cast a glance at him with a silent warning. Be good boy Lummiii ♡~
     "What's important now is Yukinaru." I hold her close as I head for her bed.
Upon laying her down and covering up my flower with a blanket, light snores begin to rise up.
     "Well if you don't mind watching over her recovery, I must depart now actually." I glance down at my flower.
     "I am surprised you are leaving. Haven't you been trying to stay as close to her as possible lately?" Illumi crosses his arms and stares down at her.
    "I would stay my self but I don't /feel/ like myself currently. I have much todo anyway and a spider to deal with." I turn and walk towards her balcony, "I will catch up with you later."
     With understanding her strength more, I'm not worried about leaving her here. I am more concerned with the urge to ravage my dear flower and settle the residual desires pent up from all this trouble.
     "I will be in touch Hisoka." Illumi nods and turns his back to me.
    I jump from the balcony ledge, leaving the Zoldyck Manor with my slumbering Yuki inside. I waste no time and head to Heaven's Arena, I don't trust myself to be around that woman currently. She has aroused me and teased me once again. All the while making me crave her touch more and more ◇~.
    *I died, I definitely did. I may have been unconsciousness but I felt her blade. The steady hand she had as it pierced my heart, the resolve she held it with.♤~.*
     I wander the streets for what feels like days, killing annoying rats as I go about aimlessly. Hoping to satisfy my bloodlust as it keeps spiking every time my thoughts drift back to that moment.  
      Soon enough I find myself back at the arena again, my mind still filled with questions of her. I glance up at the setting sun once more, another day ending and she still isn't here.
     "Hmmm such a lovely place, with so many memories ♡~" I make my way forward through the double glass doors feeling a shadow lurking close.
     "Oh my, one of my toys came to pay me a visit. How splendid♡~." I take out one of my cards and launch at the shadow. "Come out Chrollo. You can't hide from me. ♤~"
     "Hisoka, where have you been? You were supposed be here days ago." Chrollo has a sharp tongue, his voice cuts me like butter sometimes.
     "I got side tracked with a beautiful woman. She is quite the flower, so rare and refined. ♡~" Talking about her fills me with such excitement, my bloodlust leaks a bit more.
    "She must be a fine woman to arouse you this much Hisoka. I would like to meet her one day." I can't help myself, glancing to see the flames of curiousity alight in his eyes.
     "Chrollo don't you think about it. She is mine and mine alone. She won't be added to your /collection/ ◇~. Besides there is too much power, your book would probably melt from the heat of it all ♡~." I grin at him and continue on the way to my private floor in the tower.
     Beating a floor master at the arena has so many perks, glad that in the end they let me back in. Destroying the building did leave such a sour taste in the mouth of many. Took alot of persuasion to secure this domicile.
     "You will not keep me away Hisoka when I want something. We have business to discuss about the remaining Spiders. I still have not located a few of them." He follows close behind me as we enter my suite, with his inquiring gaze upon me waiting for a reply.
     "Well I certainly don't know where they are ◇~. Last time I seen them was after our fight, I am sure they were alive when I left. Perhaps they returned to Greed Island for more fun. It was very interesting and a good place to lay low." I shrug my shoulders and sit at the table.
    "Chrollo if you wouldn't mind, could we please continue this discussion another time? I've had a very tiring few days and need my beauty sleep ♡~." I usher him out the door of my room.
     "I'll call you tomorrow with a location. Don't be late again Hisoka." His tone filled with dangerous venom still.
     Closing the door behind him, I breathe out deeply, "Finally alone."
      I lay upon the couch, it's time to rest and await my flower to come. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep for what felt like minutes. I can feel something closing in, I smile wickedly and ready.
    "I'll be sure to set up some fun fights. I'm positive Yuki will love the game I play ◇~."
    I chuckle darkly and rise to my feet, her sweet scent flowing in from the open window. Somehow I already knew she was getting close before even decting her presence.