13. Jungkook, forgive

.
.
.

- Please kiss me, baby, tell me you're real... - Taehyung kissed Jungkook while quietly saying the words like some kind of sorcerer.

- Tae... I'm sorry... - Jungkook said when the elder interrupted him.

- Shh baby... if this is a dream, I don't want to wake up. - the elder continued to chase away with kisses all the demons and ghosts that occupied Jungkook's being. He kissed every part of his face, while he caressed his waist with his hands.

- I'm so sorry for everything, Tae...

- It doesn't matter anymore, love... now you're here, you're finally here... you've come... - he still hoped. And it still hid the trap of time. Everything was changing and transforming, but not Taehyung's waiting, like that day at the airport two months ago.

Tae wouldn't be lying if he said he wasn't afraid of what time would bring. What will happen in a few years? Will he ever see Jungkook again? It's not that he didn't think of buying a ticket to Morocco again and going to see him, it's not that he didn't hope for some miracle that Jungkook would accept him.

Maybe Jungkook really loved him too.

But.. what would happen if it wasn't like that? What would happen if Jungkook rejected him and broke his heart into pieces again?

All this time, Taehyung kept turning around, didn't let Jungkook get smaller and smaller in his mind and then disappear from the horizon as if he never existed.

It was quite late for that. The younger got deep under his skin. He couldn't have been happier now because he was standing in front of him and he was kissing him. Again.

He no longer clutched desperately at memories.

- Tae, let's go to my place, to the hotel, please... - Jungkook suggested as he felt the butterflies in his stomach go wild. The younger man felt his lower region tighten and ache from hardness.

All the time in the world wouldn't be enough to spend with him.

Taehyung didn't say anything, he just took his hand and walked out of the corridor behind the stage. He moved the heavy screens with one hand, while the other tightly gripped Jungkook's smaller one.

After a few collisions with people, they finally reached the door. They quickly exited, unnoticed, but before they could step into the air, Jungkook removed his hand from Taehyung's when he heard someone calling the older man.

It was a woman with short black hair and dark eyes. Her lovely freckles becoming more visible as she approached the two.

- Taehyung! Where were you? I was looking for you.

Jungkook turned slightly to look at the older man's face. It wasn't too clear, but he could clearly recognize the fear mixed with anger, he was silent.

- Hey, who is this, Taehyung? - now the woman also noticed Jungkook's presence.

The younger man could feel something tightening in his chest. He could have sworn the building was too stuffy. So much so that his breathing became difficult to the extent that unconsciousness became a threat to his being.

- Jungkook. - the younger answered himself and extended his hand to the young woman with a slight bow. Tae was still standing paralyzed.

- Oh, I've heard a lot about you! I had no idea that you would be here tonight. Tae! Why didn't you tell me?!

Taehyung just started when he felt the woman push him a little. He didn't look at the younger man.

- I didn't know either that he will be here. - he said.