5

the next few days went by quickly, and similarly.

I went to work every other day, doing my normal stuff with Tom usually there to make sure I'm safe, it was comforting in a weird way.

I had grown to feel a sense of comfort in Tom being by my side, whether at work, on dates, or even just stopping by to say hi.

"just grab a room" I sang, the hot water from the shower leaking down my body as I washed the conditioner out of my hair, running my fingers through effortlessly.

"no one will interfere" I started thinking about Tom, the way he'd touch me, and the things he'd say to me.

I found my hand trailing down my body, fingers grazing every curve, then down to my thighs-

"madeleine! you have a visitor!" I sighed, turning the knob and watching as the water slowed to a stop before opening the glass door of the shower, the cold air making me gasp softly.

once I got out of the shower I grabbed my phone, checking the time; 8:47 pm.

I wrapped my towel around my body, making my way into my room, letting my towel drop off my body as I slipped on a long sleeve and shorts, my music continuing to blast while I hummed to the beat.

"do you normally change before checking if your door is closed or..." I screamed, turning to face him as he smiled.

"what the fuck Tom!" he laughed, his posture was big, shoulders straight as he leaned against the door frame, hands in his pockets.

he shut the door as he walked into the room, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Relax baby, I just wanted to say hi" I laughed, cocking a brow at him, his hands resting on my back.

it wasn't long before they slowly started sliding down, fingertips slipping past the waistband of my shorts, he was pressed entirely against me, my face nearly in his chest.

"cmon, I'm taking you out"

"in this?" I shuddered, my hair still wet.

"well put something else on" he laughed, crossing his arms against his chest as I smiled.

I turned back around to my dresser, pulling out a t-shirt and shorts with thigh high socks.

I slowly slipped off my shirt, feeling his eyes burning into the back of my head.

"if you're gonna tease me you could at least turn around" his voice was shaky and quiet, I just smirked, turning around and slipping off my shorts.

"that's better" he made his way to my desk, sliding the chair before sitting in it, staring at me as I slipped on my different articles of clothing.

I made my way to my closet, pulling out a pair of fluffy lace up uggs, slipping them on, and grabbing my ushanka.

"outfits done!" I smiled, spinning as I posed.

"very creative, baby. I like it" I gave him a big toothy smile and laughed, slowly making my way over to him and setting myself on his lap.

"enough to fuck me...?" his smile faltered as his breath hitched, my bottom lip was caught in between my teeth, the corners of my lips upturned into a smile.

"right here..." I leaned into his ear, hands on his shoulders, lips nearly touching his ear.

"on this chair" I nibbled on his ear, placing my lips against his neck and lining a few kisses.

"We're gonna miss our date sweetheart" I whined as I stood up, his arm twisting around my waist as he looked down at me.

"Think I can get that kiss yet?" I cocked a brow, my arms crossed.