11

it had felt like eternity in here, each day blurring into the other.

I lay on the dark cement floor, my head pounding and my face bloodied and beaten.

the cuffs were digging into my wrists to a point where I felt it cutting them.

any and all hope I had that Tom would come back was gone.

I didn't even understand what was happening to me, Tom had given me up so easily.
he LET them take me, he LET them hurt me.

now I was stuck in the basement of some fucked up bastard, with no hope of living left in me.

this place would be my deathbed, it would stay that way until Hiroshi finally kills me.

"fuck" I cried, shifting slightly in an attempt to get my wrists to stop stinging.

"fuck!" I got louder.

"FUCK!" I was screaming, trying to yank my hands out of the cuffs, which only led to more damage.

I had dissociated in this basement more than I could begin to process.

each day blurred into each other, each cut got deeper, and every mark got worse.

I couldn't tell the time anymore, it felt like I'd been in here forever.

I heard the basement door open and the all too familiar sound of the metal screeching across the floor.

nothing was said as B sat down in the chair in front of me, legs spread as I stared at him, I felt him examining me, his eyes bore holes into my body.

"y'know. when you first brought me here, I would jump up at the sound of the door opening, thinking it'd be him and I'd go home and be safe..." I trailed off, laughing softly.

the man said nothing, leaving a disgusting silence.

he rarely did talk to me, usually just staring at me or bringing me food and water.

the quietness was exhausting, though.

it felt like a rope, tying me up and strangling me, like I was drowning.
the feeling was horrifying, I wanted nothing more than to get in the shower and scrub my body until it hurt, but I couldn't, because in this basement I couldn't do anything.

"how long have I been here?" he opened his mouth as if ready to speak, but was quick to close it, looking away from me for a moment before speaking.

"20 days." I cried at that knowledge, tears streaming out of my eyes as I curled up into a ball the best I could without my hands.

"he's not coming to save me, is he?" he gave me a sympathetic look.

"you really should cheer up a little" I sat up, looking him in the eyes.

"cheer up? he locked me in a fucking basement and beat me senseless and it's been almost a fucking month since I've last seen the sun!" I screamed, thrashing around once more.

"I can ask Hiroshi if we can go out if that'll make you feel better"

"YES! Yes! please.. please I'm so tired of being tied up all day... please"

he just nodded and got out of the chair before heading to the door.

I heard it screech again before the loud slam of it closed.

I sat for what felt like an eternity, my wrists stinging from all my thrashing and wiggling.

it wasn't much longer after that the man came back with a bag and a stack of clothes, he sat in front of me, taking a wipe out of the bag and wiping my streaky mascara off.