12

contrary to popular belief, tom kaulitz is an asshole, in fact; he's just a relatively attractive guy with lots of money and fast cars.

I stared him in the eyes as he walked through the door nearly 2 and a half hours later, his face splattered with blood while georg followed closely behind.

he looked around for a moment, his gaze softening as soon as he saw me.

"you let them take me" I spat, curled up in a ball on his couch that was now stained with my blood.

"you let them take me and hurt me and you didn't come looking for me once"

I slowly raised my arms, showing him my sliced apart wrists before standing and lifting my shirt slightly, countless bruises lining my body.

"you fucking did this" I started tearing up, a pit forming in my stomach.

"This is all your fucking fault!" he was getting closer, though, I wasn't focusing on him, more so on the deep betrayal and pain I felt.

"I fucking hate you!" tears were streaming, and I began gasping for air, searching for a grasp of anything I had left in my body.

I felt his arms engulf me, tightening as I squirmed around in his grip.

"I promise I tried looking-" I thrashed around in his arms, slapping and punching and hurting him in whatever way I could. I felt one of his hands make its way to my face and grab my chin, covering my mouth at the same time.

"do you know what would've fucking happened if I just strolled into Hiroshi's place unannounced." his grip grew tighter as he spat venom into my body, his words like knives creating perfect graves in my flesh for his poison stained words.

"I could've fucking died, Madeleine, trying to save you" I thrashed harder, tugging at his clothes and yanking his hair, desperate to be free. His hand slipped away from my mouth, allowing me time to shout.

"let me go!"

"let me fucking go Tom!" tears pooled out of my eyes as I yanked and tugged, so frantic to be out of his grasp.

"Tom let her go" Bill yelled, crossing his arms as toms grip only grew tighter, choking me slightly.

"Tom come the fuck on!" Bill made his way over to us, I was breathless, unable to do anything but yank and tug with whatever body part was free.

Georg and Gustav watched as Bill tried to desperately pry him off of me.

"let her fucking go Tom I won't tell you again!" Bill was screaming which caused Tom to start screaming, both boys shouting obscenities at each other.

all I could do was hopelessly thrash in his grasp, praying he'd oblige and free me.

"damnit Tom what the fuck" his head was forced into the crook of my neck, I could feel my shoulder slowly dampening.

"let me go it hurts so bad I can't breathe Tom please!" I managed to choke out, and only a couple of seconds after I fell to the floor, finally free.

Tom sobbed, covering his face with his hands as I gasped for air. it felt like I was taken of any physical ability I had then snapped right back into it.

the room had turned silent, only interrupted by toms short sniffles and my heavy breathing.

"get in the car, I'll drive you home" Tom wiped his eyes with his sleeves, regaining composure as he took deep breaths.

I didn't ask any questions, just silently walked outside and got in his car, staring at my hands in uncomfortable silence.

the drive home was grossly calm, my gaze not leaving my hands once.

"I'm scared of you, Tom" I muttered, voice quiet and coarse.

"I know, Madeleine" I shook my head, looking outside at the surroundings.

"no, I don't think you do. I am terrified of you, I am terrified of being around you" Tom said nothing, the silence returning.

I looked out the window once more, seeing my house approaching rapidly.

I said nothing as I got out, looking up at Tom for a moment and locking eyes.

my head pounded as I made my way inside, I knew my mom was already in bed, her bedroom door was shut and her light was off.

I made my way over to the stairs, slipping off the uncomfortable shoes I had kept on and slumping up to my room, slowly taking off the sweats I had worn, only in my underwear and tank top.

the second my body hit my bed I was engulfed entirely in comfort, a feeling of familiarity washing over me as the sweet scent my pillow had grown to adorn filled my nose, leaving me comfortable and safe.

as I felt myself drifting away I felt my phone buzz next to me and the sound of my bed squeaking as someone else sat down.

I kept my eyes closed as I lay comfortably.

"Oh, my sweet girl" Her hands brushed my matted hair behind my ears, which made me jump as I pretended to wake up. her touch made me feel like I could do anything, warmth filling my body as I sat up slightly.

"we'll talk about all of this tomorrow" she stated, grabbing my hairbrush off my bedside table and having me turn, my back facing her.

"Baby..." she sighed, taking a chunk of my hair and gently brushing it.

"ow- mama it hurts" I choked out the best I could, my throat aching from screaming and crying for so long.

"I know, baby.." she continued to brush through the large knots that grew easier over time.

once the brush was going through my hair with ease she pulled my blanket off me, allowing me to lay down and curl into a ball.

I watched as her eyes widened a little and tears filled them as she saw the bruises I wore all over my body. She said nothing as she laid the blanket gently back over me, kissing my head.

"I love you, Madeleine"

"I know, mama... i love you too.." and within minutes i felt myself fall asleep.