EVERYTHING IS BROKEN

Sitting at the bar drinking her whisky Raven shot one after the other, Raven felt the buzz in her head from the alcohol, she didn't know how long she had been sitting there or how much of the bottle she had drunk

Sitting at the bar drinking her whisky Raven shot one after the other, Raven felt the buzz in her head from the alcohol, she didn't know how long she had been sitting there or how much of the bottle she had drunk. All she knew was Jax hadn't come back out of the dorm with Suzie. She fought back the tears that were threatening to fall when he caught her eye. Jet Milo is a fellow Son from the Vagas Charter. Jet had always been impressed with Raven and her kutte, It never seemed to intimidate him, he seemed to like her more for having the reaper on her back. Their eyes met and they stared at each other and then Jet waved her over to the couch he was sitting on with a couple of guys, a beer and a blunt in his hand. Raven walked over and stood in front of him and looked him dead in the eye. "Good to see you, whole little lady." Jet smiled up at her. She smiled back at him and sat in the spot next to him, she didn't say anything as she snuggled into his side. Raven and Jet had never hooked up, but they had always had sexual tension between them and he always had her back on any runs. They had become good friends over the years.

"What's going on." He asked as he looked down at her. "Nothing." she sighed as he passed her the joint. She took a big pull and let the smoke out into the air before handing it back.

"Funny, I heard your old man is in town, but he ain't nowhere to be seen. Where is the arsehole?"

"Dorms with a blonde." she deadpanned. Jet looked at her. "Fucking cunt. Your his old lady and you're here."

"I am not his old lady. I left remember."

"You still defending that tosser." Jet eyed her with disbelief. He had caught feelings for Raven three years ago when they first met but he never got anywhere, she loved Jax and Jet understood, but tonight he needed Raven to understand she could feel loved.

"How much have you drank little lady." He whispered. "Not nearly enough." She told him as she felt her stomach buzz at the look in Jet's eyes. "I'm gonna kiss you now Raven and that broken heart is going to forget it's broke tonight," he said as he dipped his head and his lips touched hers. She pulled back, her voice suddenly choked with emotion. "What if he sees us, he'll kill you."

Jet stood and pulled her up. "I don't give a shit. I ain't scared of the VP, and you ain't his old lady remember." Raven smiled and let him pull her to his dorm. She needed this wanted this. Or did she?

 Raven woke up with her head on a solid chest looking up at a sleeping Jet she sighed. She felt awkward about last night. She thought when they got back to the room they would rip each other's clothes off and fuck like rabbits. Instead, the events of the night instantly turned into two friends having a sleepover. When they got back to his dorm, she suddenly felt nervous.

 "Well, here we are." Jet said after he kissed her lips softly, He had imaged this for so long he wanted Raven,  Jet had thought that now that Jax had shown he didn't love her, Raven could get over the VP and maybe even learn to love him, he wanted her to fall for him. But not like this. She was still in love with the VP of SAMCRO and Jet knew in that moment she always would be.  He would settle for being her friend because having her as a mate was better than nothing at all. Raven dropped her head after his lips left hers and avoided eye contact she never slept with another man sober and she couldn't bring herself to do it.