alone time

TW: MATURE
                       CONTENT

______________________________________

"Let's run awaaaay" I tell Charles.

"We cannot mon amour." he says. "For now we're just going back to the cabin to escape for a bit. And I'll make sure the blinds are closed" he laughs.

"Okay thenn, let's go! I say."

"Oh, and, by the way, that skirt looks amazing on you my love" he smiled.

We walked through the door and after I went inside, Charles closed the door after me, locking it. Then, he went ahead and closed the blinds, just as he'd promised. He took his shirt off and threw it in the washing machine.

"Imma go change in something more comfy" I said as I walked into the bathroom.

Charles got rid of his pants as well, throwing them into the washing machine and turning it on.

On the other side, I had managed to get my top off, but not my skirt. Just then, Charles bursted in AGAIN. Flashbacks. I didn't even bother to answer again. As expected, he appeared behind me. He looked down at my skirt before moving his hands and unzipping it with a quick gesture, letting it fall of my hips. He traced the path from my collarbone to my thongs and again started playing with the material which was resting on my hip. He kissed my neck again making me whimper and I let my head fall back on his collarbone. I let a small moan out while he sucked my neck. That turned him on because I felt something desperately growing as he tried to keep it under control.

"So, shall we pick up from where we left a few hours ago love?" Charles smirks, the sounds of the kisses filling up the room.

"I- yeah, we should, I think we should, baby" I say, trying to stop whimpering.

"Let's go back to our room" Charles smirked.

As we were walking inside, I push him onto the bed. I sat on his lap, right on top of his hardness. I was facing him and soon our lips smashed together. I gained controll over the kiss as my tongue ran free in his mouth. He pulled back and placed a wet kiss on the corner of my mouth, going down to my neck, my collarbone, my torso. He suched every inch of my skin and I couldn't stop whimpering.

"Please let me take this bloody bra off, I've been dying to do that since I saw it last night" Charles said. "Don't get me wrong, it looks amazing on you, but it looks better tossed on the ground" he smirked.

"Mhm, I agree" I said, grinning from ear to ear. His hands slid behind my back and snatched the bra off with the flawless move ever. My bare breast were exposed to his eyes as my tits got hard. Not more than 5 seconds have passed and his mouth was all over my breasts, sucking and licking my nipples. He took one in his mouth and sucked on it as I was moaning. I could already feel myself getting wet. He popped my nipple off and his hands brushed large circles on my buttocks, going up to my hips and helping me get into the perfect grind move.

" Ohh fuck" he said as his head fell on his back.

"Anytime" I say as I kiss him deep.

"Mhm, you feel so good love" he says, moaning.

I could already feel a wet spot on my thongs as I grind on his growing erection.

Our lips meet again as we were hungrily devouring eachother. He bit down my lower lip. He pulled back tugging his teeth. I whimper as he started sucking on my nipple and flicking his tongue relentlessy over it. He grabbed them and squezed them hard as I let out small moans. He groaned at the feeling of his erection growing even more and I whimpered at the wet feeling between my legs. My pussy was throbbing and aching for him, for his touch.

He groaned again with desire as he felt the wet spot on my thongs. I swung my leg off him, giving him the chance to pin me on my back, which he did. I glanced at his erection with desire, I needed him more than I wanted him.

"I need you to spread your legs for me love" he said, and I did just that.

I moaned as I feld him rub his erection on my thongs for a few seconds. He then pulled back and put his fingers over my wet spot, slowly tracing it. He started rubbing the wet material which made me desperately arch my back.

He parted my thighs with his hands as he started sucking onto the material.

"Fuck" I mutter under my breath. I couldn't stop my whimpers from escaping my throath.

"don't try to hide it, love, I know you enjoy it" he smirked.

He slid down the panties and
Charles' face gets burried into my thighs as he starts playing with his tongue on my pussy. I arch my back, every inch of me filled with pleasure. He put two fingers in, at the same time with his tongue, that made me go crazy. I was whimpering and trembling as I put my hand in his wet, sweaty curls, forcing him to go deeper. I started moving my hips at the same pace as his tongue.

"I love the way you taste love" Charles said, moaning.

I couldn't even speak anymore. What was happening was truly surreal and I could wish for nothing more, trully.

Moans, whimpers and slamming sounds filled up the room for the next 30 minutes. This whole thing was amazing, but so exhausting. I laid back on the bed, heavily breathing. I felt Charles laying down right next to me.

"You okay, Belladonna?" he said, knowing how much I loved it when he called me that.

"How could I be okay?? You just ravaged my whole body. I think I'm far more than okay" I smile, still heavily breathing. "What's the time?" I ask.

"It's 1:28" Charles answered as he checked the time. "Will you join me for a shower,mon amour?"

"Yeah, thank you baby" I smiled.

We took a short, hot shower after which we got in our pajamas. We went back to the bathroom and we brushed out teeth.

"You remember what we did here earlier tonight?" Charles smirked.

"I've got a long term memory baby" I said as we both laughed. His smile was so innocent again, if it wasn't for the hickeys, you couldn't even tell the fact that we just fucked.

He kissed me one more time before suddenly grabbing me up and placing me on our bed. He laid down next to me and carefully placed a blanket over us. His soft hands went around my waist as I cuddled into his bare chest. He planted a soft kiss on my hair before he spoke.

"Good night mon amour. Sleep well, ma chérie. "

"I love you so..."

...but why I love you, I never know...