Cottages and mountains

The sun rays woke me up. I looked over to Charles as I started moving around to wake my body up as well.

"Good morning sleeping beauty!" he smiled.

"Hey... what time is it?"

"It's 6:24"

"Aghh, I'm still tired, I wanna go to sleep..."

"Cara my love you have slept nine hours, woke up for 5 hours, fell asleep for three more hours and now you're still tired?" he laughs.

"Yeah, I'm sleepy if you didn't notice"

"I know, sleeping beauty. We'll be there in 10 minutes and we'll go inside and take a nap, okay?"

"okay" I nod, a slight smile forming on my lips.

"We'll sleep for a bit and at 12:00 we'll have lunch with Seb and Hanna at the restaurant I made a reservation at, okay?"

"Oh my god. I'll get to meet Seb!! He was my favourite driver before you got into f1!"

"That's amazing! I really hope you get along well. Seb and you are both really important to me..." he smiled at his own words. Just then, we aproached a parking as Charles said something; "And we are here! Let's go get the keys! He said, excited."

We got out of the car with our backpacks and headed to the reception. Charles took the five keys and we walked to the house which was numbered "3", right in the middle. We opened the door and went into the main bedroom which had a window wall, looking at the prettiest view ever. We dropped the backpacks on the ground as Charles gave me a side hug rubbing his hand on my shoulder.

"It's amazing" I say as I rest my head on his collarbone. "How many girls did you bring here?" I joke.

"Only you. It's my special place. I used to come here when I was sad or mad or needed a little escape."

"Hey, I was joking" I assure him. I don't care about the others as long as we're happy.

"Shall we take that nap now? I wanna cuddle" he chuckled.

I threw myself on the bed as Charles closed the blinds to the big window for privacy. Charles sat next to me as we got under the covers and wrapped our arms around eachother. I buried my head in his chest as he put his chin on top of my head. Sooner or later, we fell asleep.

________________

I woke up around 11:20 am when Charles' phone rang, it was Seb. He picked up the call...

"Hello?"

"Hi. Seb. Sorry, we were sleeping"

"Well then good morning to you! Good thing I called you cause we gotta get to the restaurant. We'll be there at 12, how about you two?"

"Same for us. See you there!"

"See you, loverbirds." Seb said as he ended the call.

He turned around to me when he realized I had already heard.

"It's just a friendly lunch, so no need to dress up" he smiled.

I went ahead and took my clothes to change as he went into the bathroom to change as well.

I put on a pair of jeans and the cutest red tank top ever. I liked my fit so I sprayed some perfume on and waited for charles to come out of the bathroom as well. When he came out, his eyes were glued to my tank top.

"You're a ferrari girl and you're showing off already, I like it" he smirked, admiring his favourite color, red, on me. "We should get going, shall we?" he said, offering his arm. "It's like a five minute walk, plus, this area is private, so no fans or paparazzi around" he smiled.