really?

Just after a few minutes, we sat down on the little cozy couch in the office. My legs were over his own and his hand was around my neck, holding me.

"So, what did you wanna tell me earlier?" Charles asked, still smiling.

"Oh, right, I just remembered. What are you going to do about your pr manager? As far as I know, you don't really have one at the moment..." I asked, concerned.

"Well, first of all, this time it's going to be a man so we've got nothing to worry about, okay love?"

"Yeah, I mean, it's however you want really. My trust can't be broken anymore, I trust you." I smile as he comes closer and kisses me shortly.

"Thank you. And don't you worry about my pr manager, okay? I've got it covered. But until then, have you decided if you want to go public?" he asks.

"Well, few pepole know about us, close friends. And Kika told me she had an encounter with the paparazzi and she got a panic attack...that doesn't sit right with me. I'm going to get used to it, but can we keep it quiet for this next week? I need just one more weekend to relax and just shake it off..." I tell him.

"Yeah, it's perfectly fine! Totally fine. I'll do anything for you anyway, you know it." he smiles.

there's a loud knock on the door as someone shouts:

"Charles! We are waiting for you downstairs in the meeting room. Both of you!" the person said.

Spanish accent.

"Carlos Sainz?" I ask Charles.

"Exactly! Good guess." he laughs. "We'll be there, Carlos!"

As we got up from the couch and walked over to the meeting room, we held hands because we knew that the team should know anyway and there weren't any paparazzi. We entered the meeting room as Charles' eyes locked with Fred's.

"Fred, Carlos. This is..." he said, waiting for me to speak up.

"Uhh, Cara Maria Belladonna." I say, forgeting my own name when staring into his eyes.

"Charles, Cara, welcome!" they said.

"Cara, I assume Charles gave you the arranged gift box. How did you like it?" Fred asks.

"Gift box?" My eyes widen while looking at Charles with a confused smile on my face.

"Gift box? What gift box? hahaha that was a good joke!" Charles tries to get away.

"oh c'mon Fred, you ruined the surprise!" Carlos laughs.

"It's at home, love, you'll get it right after" he said, turning his head over to me.

"The meeting's gonna be about you two mainly, Carlos has to leave to catch a plane but we agreed that he can know about the relationship, right?" Fred says.

"Right" Charles nods, knowing he asked me about this just this morning.

"It was nice seeing you mate and it was nice meeting you, beautiful" Carlos says, kissing my hand goodbye.

"Back off mate" Charles laughs. "nice seeing you too, bye!"

"Okay, so, sit down you two" Fred says. "First of all, have you decided? Public or private?"

"love?" Charles asks looking at me.

I took a deep breath. "Public in 7 days from now." I smiled widely. Seven days of sneaking around sounds like fun to me. He smiled too.

"Great!" Fred says. So, another thing I wanna talk to you about, the gala at the end of the week. One of the biggest F1 party, were teams show off their brands and get together a little. There's going to be one official gala in which will participate all of the employees, drivers, wags and crew members, and the afterparty, at Hotel du Paris, in Monaco. Are you participating? Should I book the two of you rooms?"