Yeolahop.

Maya's P.O.V

"Lim-Sooho Oppa? Why are you calling me Eun Youngro? I'm not her--"

"What are you talking about, Youngro-ya? You are you."

Amidst the confusion, I tried to look around us and we are still inside the Rome Cafe, but when I look at Sooho's direction, we're already outside and he's clothes were already changed from a white polo to a formal wear.

I was so confused, and what makes me more confused is when I look at myself, I am already wearing a pink v-neck flare dress and there were already a lot of people around me, and Sooho is nowhere to be found.

A lot of people were dancing in the dance floor, and I was just standing on the side, looking at them like a lost puppy.

"Go try it too! "

The girl behind me suddenly urged me to join as soon as the MC shouted "Make some noise!"

They immediately cheered and I just kept on looking around to look for familiar faces.

Is that Hera dancing in the stage? What the hell is happening?

"Go try it too. Go dance!"

Again, the girl behind me urged me to dance despite how many times I rejected her offer.

"No, I'm good. "

Please, someone.

I tried to look around again and I was so happy when I finally get to see a familiar face.

"Jeremy!"

No, it's not Jeremy. It might be Lim Sooho. Sht. I'm so confused right now.

I was about to go to his direction when I felt a hand hold my shoulders and pushed me towards in the middle of the stage.

And before I knew it, everyone moved out and they keep on cheering me.

"Eun Youngro!"

"Eun Youngro!"

"N-no. I'm not Eun Youngro.."

But despite my protest, no one can hear me because of the loud cheers and clapping.

As I tried to move out and get away with the situation, a man with a red jacket suddenly approached me and started dancing in front of me.

I was starting to get scared as I was just closing my eyes and trying my best to silent everyone.

And with that, a loud bang was heared and a bunch of confettis was blown above my head then followed by a song change.

Everyone finally went silent but I was too stunned to move.

I finally get it. I'm in a trance. I'm not supposed to be here but Eun Youngro should.

This is her place, not mine.

But before I knew it, Lim Sooho already started walking towards me in a dashing look and presence. I'm not the only one who felt it too because the people around us were cheering.

"Wow! He's so handsome!"

"Who's date is he? Eun Youngro?"

"Go Youngro-ya! Go for it!"

A lot of cheers and noises echoed towards the room but none of it seems to registered in my mind as I was just focusing on the man standing in front of me.