Pilot Chapter: Death and Rebirth

(3rd person POV)

Kaguya Otsutsuki had just been sealed away by Naruto and Sasuke. Madara had fallen from Kaguya's body, having been used as a vessel for her. He now lay beside his old friend and rival, Hashirama Senju. He lay on the ground and stared at the night sky.

Hashirama: Madara, it was fun fighting you again. Sorry I wasn't in my prime.

Madara: It was fun fighting you again, Hashirama, but I need some peace and quiet before I die. I will take your soul into my body. Hopefully we'll see each other in the afterlife, where we can fight again.

Madara reached his hand over to Hashirama and absorbed the remaining part of his soul into his own. Laying there by himself, Madara felt the world start to darken around him. He closed his eyes and, with one final shudder, died.

Instead of heading to the afterlife, Madara awoke in the body of a child, the bright lights of a hospital blinding him.

Doctor: It's a boy! What will you name him?

Inko: Izuku Midoriya.

-Time skip, 4 years-

A young Izuku was seen hanging out with his childhood friends, Bakugo and Kirishima. Madara had decided to seal his memories until he was ten. Izuku, Kirishima and Bakugo were talking about their new quirks. Izuku had already told them his quirk. In fact, he called the two the second he was allowed.

Bakugo: My quirk allows me to set off explosions from my hands!

Izuku: Woah! That's really cool Kacchan!

Kirishima: My quirk isn't much. I can just harden my skin.

Izuku Gasped at this.

Izuku: Kiribro! Your quirk is amazing! With us three together, we have Kacchan the spear, you as the shield, and me as the equipment and medics valet!

Bakugo: That reminds me, Deku, what quirk did Todoroki get?

Izuku: I'm not sure, we'll have to ask him at the next full family gathering.

Bakugo: Yeah, I guess.

[A/N]: Bakugo uses Deku as a nickname for Izuku. There is no bullying in this story. They will all be good friends and rivals.

-Time skip, 6 years-

Izuku had just received all of Madara Uchiha's memories. He could now use his Sharingan, as well as a few basic jutsus. He could use fire style: fireball, Transformation, Shadow clone and the Sharingan Genjutsu. He walked out of his room and ran into his mother.

[A/N]: Izuku refers to himself as Madara from this point onwards.

Inko: Hello Izuku!

Madara: Hello Mum!

Inko: What's wrong, you seem different?

Madara: I got the memories from my previous life.

Inko: Oh?

Madara: I...wasn't the kindest person back then, but I've changed, thanks to you and my friends.

Inko: That's...wonderful!

Madara: I also gained a few new abilities.

Madara activates his sharingan to show his mother. Inko was surprised at the sight of the eyes.

Inko: Do those cancel quirks like Uncle Aizawa?

Izuku: Uh, not really.

Izuku then explains to his mother how the sharingan and chakra work. He then dragged her out to the backyard to show her his new jutsu. Izuku claps his hands together forming a few hand signs, before holding one hand near his mouth.