Mini-Chapter: Training and Feelings

(3rd person POV)

10 months after Chapter 1

The group was sitting in their training area. Today was a more relaxed day as it was raining. Madara walked out into the rain, avoiding the question. He looked up at the sky.

Madara: Water Style: Water Dragon Missile!

Madara shot a water dragon into the sky. He watched it fly. Madara returned to the gazebo. He talked to the others for a few minutes before they all returned home. Madara walked With Momo to her house. Once they arrived, Momo hugged Madara. He hugged her back. She pulled him down a bit and kissed his cheek. She turned and walked into her estate, blushing, only to see that her father was watching. This mad her blush even more.

Madara walked home with a small blush on his cheeks. Once he entered his house, he saw his mother, still  trying to find a job. Madara sneaked by her and grabbed all of the bills for the next three years and paid them all off. He had borrowed some money from All Might and the Yaoyorozu family to be able to pay for the bills. Tomorrow was the UA entrance exam. He was excited!

Inko: Izuku, is that you?

Madara: Yes!

Inko: Huh? I just got a notification from the mortgage people. It's...been paid off?! 

Madara: Not only that! I've paid all the bills, with three years in advance.

Inko: What?! How?!

Madara: I borrowed some money from Uncle Might and from the Yaoyorozu family.

Inko: How did you get Toshi to do that?!

Madara: He owed me one. After his fight against All for One, remember?

Inko: Oh! Yeah...

Flashback

Doctor: Quickly! He's missing a lung and his stomach! Get him to the ER!

Madara walked into the ER with a surgeon outfit on.

Head surgeon: Who are you?

Madara: He's my uncle. I have an ability that can regrow internal organs.

Head surgeon: Normally, I would call security to get you out, but seeing as you could well save his life, I'll allow you in!

Madara walked up to Toshinori's weak and skinny form. He looked so frail. Madara placed his hands over the wound.

Madara: Healing Jutsu: Advanced Regrowth!

Madara healed the wound. Toshinori woke up near the end of the healing.

Toshinori: Izuku, please leave a scar there, I want it as a memory, a sign that I'm not immortal.

Madara: Alright.

Three weeks later

All Might was back at full health and officially allowed to return to hero work. He was forced to rest for three weeks. It would seem suspicious if the number one hero made an instant recovery from an injury.

Flashback end.

Madara walked over and hugged his mother.

Madara: Don't worry, you can now find a job without worrying about bills for a while.

Inko started crying in his embrace.

Inko: Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you son!

Madara: It was my pleasure, mum!

After Inko had calmed down, Madara walked up to his room. His phone started ringing. Seeing that it was his informant he picked it up and put it to his ear.

Madara: Hello, how's the child going?

???: Good! She's enjoying her freedom!

Madara: That's good. Now, the reason for this call.

???: I've been accepted as a teacher at UA! I'll be a teaching assistant for Aizawa!

Madara: That's excellent! Sorry it took so long. It took a while for me to convince Nezu to accept someone thought to be a villain. There was a lot of paperwork.

???: No problem boss. Strongarm out! 

*Click*

Madara took the phone away from his ear. He walked over to his bed. He opened his Storage and checked on his weapons supply.

Madara: 40 Paper bombs, 30 paper bomb kunai, Gunbai and Kama, 150 shuriken, 30 regular kunai, and my three swords. Nice. I'm prepared.

(Madara's Kama and swords)

Madara went to sleep and dreamed of fighting Hashirama. Oh how he wished he could find someone as strong as him in this world. Then he thought of something that confused him. Why would Aizawa need a teaching assistant? He could easily handle a class of twenty. That's a fact. Maybe Nezu had something devious planned.

Nezu's office; UA

Nezu: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's right young Midoriya! You will love my plan! Maybe it'll give you a challenge!

Mini-Chapter end