Chapter 5: Bakugo's Match

(3rd Person POV)

Bakugo and Kirishima were waiting outside the room and planning.

Bakugo: Have you mastered chakra yet?

Kirishima: No, I'm almost there. Have you?

Bakugo opened his hands and Kirishima was surprised and slightly revolted at what he saw. Bakugo smiled and clenched his fist again.

Observation room

Rappa: What does he mean?

Madara smiles and chuckles gently. Momo leans into Madara after hearing his gentle laugh.

Madara: He's finally done it! He mastered his chakra!

Momo smiled and looked at her hands. She was happy that her friend had mastered his chakra, but she was sad that she hadn't mastered hers yet. Madara noticed her looking down.

Madara: Hey, you're learning faster then they did! You'll get it down in no time.

Momo smiled at Madara's comment and looked back to the screen to see what would happen next.

(Bakugo POV)

All Might had called for us to enter the building. I grabbed my scope from out of my pocket and placed it over my left eye.

 I grabbed my scope from out of my pocket and placed it over my left eye

I tell Kirishima to run up the stairs to the left. I continue to run to the right and take a different set of stairs up. I run into the brown haired girl, Uraraka. I smile and point my palms at her. She covers her mouth at seeing what is on those palms. It's mouths, one on each palm. I open my cloak and put my hands into the two bags that I have on my hips.

Bakugo: You have no idea how hard it is to get this clay or these arms.

Uraraka ran to me to try and stop me. I pull my hands out of the pockets and look at the model bats in my hands. I jump back and avoid Uraraka's hands.

Bakugo: Close!

I throw the bats and do a hand sign

I throw the bats and do a hand sign. With a puff of smoke, the bats gain life and fly to Uraraka. Once they are close enough, I set them off.

Bakugo: C1 Explosion!

I smile at the sight of the explosions.

Bakugo: It truly is an art!

I notice that Uraraka is unconscious and run to where Kirishima should be. As I'm running to where Kirishima is, I put my hands into the bags to grab some more clay and I use the mouths and some chakra to make some spiders. I throw these and bring them to life with the same hand sign. I find Kirishima and watch as he grabs a kick from Iida and throws him over his shoulder. The spiders crawl onto Iida and I smile. 

Bakugo: Nighty night! C1 Explosion!

The spiders explode and render him unconscious.

Kirishima: Did you go overboard?!

Bakugo: Nah, I only used C1 on him.

I walk up and place my hand on the bomb.

All Might: Hero team wins!

I tell Kirishima to grab Iida while I go to grab Uraraka. We walk back while carrying them on our shoulders.

(Bakugo and Kirishima are both wearing Akatsuki cloaks. Madara has one but doesn't wear it often)

Once the two enter the building, Madara and Momo walk over to the two.

Momo: Why don't I get a cloak like that? 

Madara: I have one on the way, It should be about two days. Also, good match guys!

Kirishima: Thanks! It would've been a bit easier if I had my puppets and I had mastered the jutsu.

Madara nods at this.

Madara: I have no idea how I was able to find those three, and even restore them.

Kirishima: They are strong though.

Madara: Yeah. Mother, Father, and the third Kazekage.

Gil: And, done! Double upload for this story as I have had some writers block for this story. This time, Madara will be the real leader of the Akatsuki and he has turned it into a hero organisation! See you in the next one

And as always;

Have fun, enjoy life, and much love!

This is Gil, signing out!