Chapter 1: Fateful Meeting

(3rd person POV)

Thug 1: Oi! We had eyes on her first!

Madara: Fuck off!

Thug 2: You wanna go?!

Madara stared at the three thugs. He activated his sharingan and knocked them all down in three seconds.

Madara: Weakness disgusts me.

[A/N]: Sharingan instead of Rinnegan

Madara then kicked each of them in the head, one after the other, knocking them out. He deactivated his sharingan and turned to the girl.

Madara: Are you ok?

Yaoyorozu: Y-Yeah. That was so cool! Thanks for helping me...?

Madara: Izuku Midoriya, but you can call me Madara, miss...?

Yaoyorozu: Momo Yaoyorozu!

Madara: Oh! Yaoyorozu! I recognise that name!

Yaoyorozu: Y-You do?!

Madara: Yeah!

Before any more could be said, a black car pulled up and a butler walked out. Madara looked at Momo, she sighed and walked over to the butler. Madara couldn't hear what the two were talking about, but there was lots of pointing in his direction.

Momo walked back over.

Yaoyorozu: Madara, my father would like to personally thank you for saving me.

Madara: And he wants to see me in person?

Yaoyorozu: Yes.

Madara sighed before walking to the car.

Madara: Well, I guess it's time to meet the pretty girl's father.

This made Momo blush. Madara sat in the back of the car, Momo sat next to him as there were two butlers in the front. Madara started talking to Momo about what she wanted to do in the future. They learned that they both were going to UA, they both liked reading and learning new things. Soon they arrived at the Yaoyorozu mansion.

Madara exited the car first and held the door open for Momo. They both then walked over to her father, who was standing outside the front of his house. His name was Dai Yaoyorozu, his wife was sitting on a chair nearby, her name was Aoi Yaoyorozu. Dai walked over to Madara.

Madara: Hello Dai, nice to finally meet you in person.

Dai: Ah! Nice to meet you! Thanks for saving my daughter...?

Madara: Izuku Midoriya

Dai: Well Mr Midoriya, I assume you know why you're here?

Madara: Because most people ask for your daughters hand in marriage or some kind of compensation seeing how rich you are?