Chapter 4: Heroics class

(3rd person POV)

Madara was trying to sleep with his head on the desk. This combined class was woo much for him sometimes. They were loud, some were obnoxious. Madara could handle one Bakugo, not two. Monoma. Neito Monoma. An annoying class member who has a superiority complex that almost matched Bakugo's old one. Madara looked up at the sound of his uncle's voice.

All Might: I am here! Entering the room like a normal person!

Madara looked up at the unusual pose that All Might was in. Madara shook his head.

All Might: Today we will be doing heroics training!

Madara: Uncle Might, Why are you like this?

All Might: Ah! Young Madara! Good to see you again! 

The class was shocked. They were speechless. All Might was Madara's uncle?! Madara and All Might laughed heartily at the class's reaction to the news.

All Might: You will all be coming with me to do heroics training! Meet me at ground gamma with your hero costumes!

All Might ran off after that and Aizawa opened the forty cases on the wall. Madara walked over to his and grabbed it before heading off to the changerooms. 

Ground Gamma

All Might: What wonderful hero costumes you all have!

Everyone looked at each other's costumes. 

Momo's new costume^

Momo's new costume^

Madara was the last one out. He had a modified version of his original outfit. Instead of red armour, he had gone with all black.

 Instead of red armour, he had gone with all black

(Ignore the cracks)

While All Might explained the rules, Madara had turned around to greet Eri. He smiled when he saw Eri happily playing with her raccoon as Rappa was walking next to her, guiding her to where the class was.