Chapter 7: Here is the Sports Festival! (Sports Festival Part 1)

(3rd person POV)

Madara walked out into the UA arena and smiled at the cheering crowd. He loved the cheering. He wished he had slept more last night. He was up all night trying to master his new jutsu. Hashirama placed his hand onto Madara's shoulder.

Hashirama: You will do great!

Madara: Easy for you to say, Hashirama. Crowds were never my thing.

Hashirama laughed while present mic introduced the general and support courses. Soon, Midnight took the mic and said something that he didn't expect.

Midnight: Would Madara please come forward and say a pledge to start us off.

Madara walked up to the microphone and glared in the direction of the commentators box.

Madara: I'm glad that I was told about this beforehand so I could prepare a speech.

He said this with heavy amounts of sarcasm.

Aizawa: I knew I forgot something!

Present Mic: Your, uh, microphone is still on.

Aizawa: Oh shi-

Madara laughed heartily at his teacher.

Madara: That was good. Now, Our life is short and temporary. We do not have much time in this world. But it is how we utilize and spend the time that is given to us that really matters. Be strong enough to be someone that even the demons fear. PLUS ULTRA!

The crowd shouted with him before cheering and applauding. Madara walked back to his friends before Midnight explained what the first event would be.

Midnight: The first challenge is an obstacle course.

Madara walked over to the gate as Midnight instructed them to. He waited for the signal to go.

(Madara POV)

I heard the sound of Midnight's voice and I ran into the tunnel. I had amassed a large amount of my chakra into my legs and feet to allow me to move much faster. I ran through the tunnel and escaped just in time, as Shoto froze the whole thing. I laughed as I looked back at the trapped students. I noticed that my group had made it out. Kacchan was mad because he wasn't allowed to use his clay because it was technically a support item.

*Creak*

I whipped my head around and saw robots. one, two, three and zero pointers were all lined up. there were twenty zero pointers. I ignored everything other than them.

Madara: Susano'o

I activated my Humanoid Susano'o and started to cut down the zero pointers.

I realised that I might be wasting my time, as Shoto and Bakugo just passed me

I realised that I might be wasting my time, as Shoto and Bakugo just passed me. I jumped over the zero pointers and landed near the rope pitfall. I deactivated Susano'o and ran across the tightrope with ease. I had managed to catch up to Shoto. We were both flying across the minefield. I was almost across when a pillar of wood flew past with Hashirama on it. He managed to get first. I smiled as i crossed in second, with Shoto and Kacchan in third and fourth.