Chapter 17

“Woo hoo!! Rebecca Armstrong , Rebecca Armstrong Rebecca Armstrongggg!”

Becky feels embarrassed.

The irritating nurse visits her again. Like every other day, she cheers Becky.

Becky is inside her classroom in NYADA, she is teaching toddlers ballet.

“Freen!”

One of Becky’s students run to Freen.

Then the rest follows.

Freen squats in front of them patting their heads.

She had become close to these kids, well, that is because she visits them every day.

Or, no, she irritates Becky every day. But the kids love her.

They are fond of her. Mainly, because Freen understands them.

Freen and the toddlers love the same things from hello kitty, sponge bob, adventure time, Pokemon and everything that is cute and cartoons.

Becky grabs her duffel bag, she is to walk pass Freen but to her dismay.

The nurse grabs her wrist.

“Are you heading home already?” Asks Freen gleefully.

Becky is caught off guard, rather than looking at Freen’s face she is looking at Freen’s grip on her wrist.

Yes, she does not like being touched.

And she does not like it more when people that irritate her touch her.

Freen’s eyes turn crescent.

This indifference of Becky awes her.

She said ten days and Becky should like her but, Nah, it has been a month since she had been pushing herself to this callous girl.

“Here,” Freen pick out something from her duffel bag and hand it to Becky.

Becky is no longer surprised at what Freen has in her hands.

It is another bouquet of flowers.

Pink roses.

“I told you to stop giving me flowers, I just throw them away,” Becky says sternly.

“Well, you can do anything you want with it, I gave it to you,” Says Freen displaying appreciation.

Becky just rolls her eyes and back face Freen.

“Do you want to watch a movie? Or have dinner? Ugh, I am so hungry,”

Freen says tailing Becky.

“When will you stop? I told you I am not interested,”

“I don’t get it actually, why will you not be interested in me? I am pretty sexy, pretty smart and I am pretty sure, I am a catch. So, why not try to date me?” Freen teases.

“You’re pretty annoying.”

“So, you think I am pretty?” Freen asks showing off. She is obviously making a pick-up line on whatever Becky says.

She walks pass Becky. Freen is in the front of the ballet instructor.

Becky rolls her eyes.

“So, Rebecca Armstrong thinks, I am pretty,” Freen sings.

Becky just glares to Freen.

She is controlling herself not to smile.

Freen chuckles.