Chapter Nine, Part Two Troubling Paradise

"Are we there yet, Are we there yet," Isen chants as the others cover their ears as they had been listening to Isen chant it for about 25 minutes "Isen if you don't shut the fuck up I will rip your organs out, put them in a meat grinder find your grandma's house and feed them to her," John growled, lifting his hands off his ears as he sent daggers toward Isen, as the others lift their hands off there ears "About time," Blyke groans "C'monnn, We've been on the road for so long. Can't we stop and find something to do?," Isen leans backward on his seat "We haven't even made a dent on the map can't you wait?," Elaine speaks up "I already know the perfect place, You just gotta trust me," Isen pops his head up as he flashes a bright smile "I guess we could stop the RV is running low on gas," Arlo spoke "Alright then I guess we can," Elaine says "Though where exactly are we going?," Remi asked

"The world's biggest mall," Isen says

-John's Pov-
"The what?!," I uttered "The world's biggest mall," Isen says "They have everything a person would want," Isen said as he pulled his phone out, As I groaned leaning backward on Sera "What's with you and malls It's like you hate them all," Sera spoke popping her head out "Nothing just you and your shopping addiction," I smile brightly at her as she punches my shoulder "My shopping addiction is better then your hair gel addiction," She laughs "Oh really now?," I say lifting myself off her "The whole school hated that helmet you had on," She explained "I bet there's probably a club for your stupid helmet hairstyle," Sera spoke as I punched her shoulder.

"It wasn't even that bad," I utter as she looks straight at me "Blyke would text me to come to get you out of the bathroom, Just because you were hogging it," Sera says scratching the top of my head as I glance over to Blyke "I needed to get ready for school as well," Blyke shrugs towards John as Remi walks over towards John "Uh John do you feel okay?," Remi asks "Uh yeah?, What's wrong?," I ask as I look over towards Sera with a look on her face as she still scratches my hair "I've been trying to figure something out, But every time I get closer to it," Remi sighs "It comes straight from you," She mumbles loudly "It's my ability, Whatever electrical energy that keeps coming from you keeps pulling me over to you," Remi utters out "Woahh is John a robot!?," Isen says, Blyke quickly slaps him on the back of his head "Gee Isen if I'm a robot then my command is to beat your ass," I growl as Isen turns away "Alrighty just checking," Isen gives a thumbs up "could this be it," Sera says pulling a small black chip with a red dot flashing "What is it?," Blyke walks over "It looks like a little chip, But I can't recognize what it could be used for," Remi utters as Sera hands it to her "Do we keep it?," Blyke asks "I don't know it could be related to whoever attacked us or something far different," Remi flips the chip over "We'll leave it on the counter. We'll just figure out what to do with it once we get to the mall," Sera spoke as Remi placed it down.

"The next step of our plan can start, Go retrieve John doe now,"

-John's Pov-
As Arlo pulls the RV key out from the car we all begin to pile out through the RV doorway "Woahh this place looks awesome!!," Remi says clapping her hands in the process "I've gotta give you props man, This place looks sick!!," Blyke says fist bumping Isen's fist "I know right!?," Isen rushes ahead of the group "Don't worry though we won't be using a map, I've been here once so I know where every store is," Isen yelled from afar as I leaned towards Sera cupping my hand over her ear "Only been here once that'll be a disaster," I joke with Sera as she then burst out laughing before I join in "What's so funny?," Isen questions "Nothing," I respond before linking arms with Sera

-??? Pov-
"This is where the tracker leads to... Remember no abilities until I say, So be ready on my call to use them," A tall darker man calls out to five other guys all wearing a dark uniform "3...2....1," He swiftly twists the doorknob and rushes in before finding the RV to be empty "What the..," The darker man mumbles before spotting a blinking red light "Bad news boys," He picks the chip up "Report this back to the boss," He points to one of the men from outside who quickly pulls a walkie-talkie out "For the rest of you..,"