Chapter Seventeen: ..You'll Never Touch Him..

-Third Pov (You'll hear everybody's thoughts-)

Seraphina sent hard uppercuts, jabs into her attacker. Keeping a good range from John and Keon himself. (If only I could call the others!) Seraphina thought throwing one guy behind her "John are you able to call the others!?," Seraphina yelled "I could try just give me a minute..," John looked back then toward Seraphina (This is gonna hurt..But I know he'll hear me," John raised his head up opening his mouth wide.

"ISEN GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE AND HELP!!!,"

"Huh?!," Isen shook his head, Blyke looked over toward Isen who was sitting next to him "What's up?," Blyke questioned, noticing the gold's eyes were distant "I thought I heard John yell for me-," Isen began before being interrupted by another yell.

"ISEN I WILL SNAP ALL YOUR FUCKING PENS IF YOU DON'T COME HELP US!!,"

"NOT MY PENS!," Isen grabbed ahold of Blyke's wrist "COME ON JOHN'S IN TROUBLE!," Isen pulled the red headed king out the door as Arlo, Elaine, and Remi came walking into the living room as the two dashed by them "Where are you guys going?-," Remi began "JOHN AND SERAPHINA ARE IN TROUBLE!," Isen yelled as the trio's face became alarmed, before they also followed after the Jack and King.

Seraphina threw a kick toward another attaker's head "John, Seraphina!!," Seraphina smiled "There's my backup!," Seraphina turned around spotting the others running up toward them "Are you guys hurt?," Elaine asked quickly "Don't worry I'm not neither is John just uh...," Seraphina pointed to the raven who was still locked up in the steel vines "Blyke could you uh lend me your ability," John asked, as Blyke nodded "Thanks," John glanced at Seraphina "Might wanna back up a bit," John backed up a bit as the others did the same. As John did a black and orange aura appeared around John "Arg...AH!," The aura soon discharged into the air, breaking the steel vines in an instant. Soon stretching his arm "Feels much better to be free," John smirked before his smirk turned into a frown "Now to deal with that issue," John growled slowly, as he glared "John you must've missed me in any sorts since our last encounter," Keon questioned, Taking a step closer toward the group before a bright red laser shot toward Keon's foot

"Not another step!," Blyke roared, his gold eyes flashing brightly as the sun setted. Keon placed a frown on his face "Why can't you just come along John, I promise you'll be returned quickly as possible and safe," Keon grinned, John clenching his fist "I'm not going anywhere..," John muttered "Speak up John, I don't want to think you forgot the rules since you were younger," Keon crossed his arms "John..!-," Seraphina began.

"I'M NOT FUCKING GOING ANYWHERE,"

John charged at the redhead with a wide open attack. Keon quickly had no time to dodge the raven's attack, only allowing John to grab the sleeve of his brown jacket, making a tear in the sleeve where his shoulder could now be seen. "Arg..," Keon quickly turned back toward the area he'd had come out of "What are you waiting for, GET HIM!," Keon roared as men with more masks ran out with active abilities on.

John now had two new abilities from the masked man, including Isen's hunter ability, as he fought with his new bladed ability that made the lower part of his arms into sharp black blades. Allowing him to perfectly aim his blades to the men's arms and legs, removing their ability to walk or run for the time being. Using his legs, John kicks one of the men into the head "Ack!," John heard him groan in pain, noticing the blood drawing from his head "Try and touch me you fuckers!," John roared, with an sly grin on.

Seraphina, Remi, and Elaine worked together, as The Ace stopped time on them all, then allowing Remi to shock them all to the ground with a strong lightning bolt, "Yeah!!," Remi cheered "Something doesn't feel right," Elaine spoke, getting both the high teir's attention "Shouldn't there be like a damper or something.. This just feels way too easy..," Elaine looked around "Something is wrong..Where's John?," Seraphina mentioned as Remi pointed to the raven, back to back with the redhead king as they fought together.