Part 1: A stone world.

Y/N was an average person, average looks and average thoughts. I suppose the only thing not average about her was her feelings. She didn't seem to think the way everyone else did, with hints of sympathy in each words. Of course she felt sympathy... But not so much as everyone else. That's why, science was perfect for her, the perfect escape from people's gazes the perfect escape from how imperfect she was.

"SENKUUU!!"

A very loud voice came booming in, shouting the presidents name, I would've covered my ears if I didn't have chemicals on my hands.

"TODAYS THE DAY! IVE BEEN HOLDING IT IN FOR FIVE YEARS! BUT TODAYS THE DAY ILL CONFESSES TO YUZIHARA!!" The boy with brown short hair just kept shouting

"Uh huh.. well I can't leave the lab right now. But I'll be cheering you on from here." The guy with hair like a leek and an uninterested voice

"Really?? Thanks Senku!" The boy beamed

I chuckled a bit, continuing to work on my own little experiment. Of course approved by the president.

"Of course not you dumb oaf. I won't project my voice even one millimeter for your cause." Senku said in a monotone voice, slightly looking over at the brown haired guy

"What? Come on man!" The brown haired boy yelled

"Look, you've felt this way for five years. But never said anything? I can't praise such illogical behavior." Senku said as he started to walk over to me and took the flask out of my hand that I was working on, senku looked at me "Thanks Y/N."

I just stared at senku.. "how could he take that away. I was about to use it." I mumbled to myself, only enough so that senku could hear. I heard a chuckle as his response

"BUT. Thanks to Y/N" he paused for a second waving the flask around "I can give you something logical as hell." He held up the flask, finally holding it in one place "Y/N developed this drug as a kind of 'love potion.'" He smiled, scarily. "It maxes out your pheromone levels. Granting you a ten billion percent chance of winning her heart."

As the boy took the flask he just stared at it "hmm.." he made a sound before pouring it out into one of the sinks. Making some of the guys in there surprised "Thanks but no thanks, Senku. I gotta do this my way." He said before leaving the room and slamming the door on his way out

"Woah. Are you serious?" One of the students blurted out as soon as he left "you made a love potion Y/N?" He looked a little giddy..

I looked over at my peers a little upset with them "what..? Are you serious? Of course not" I looked at them all with serious disbelief

"Come on. Use your brain." Senku said throwing a match into the sink causing it to light on fire "it's gasoline." Senku said looking over at Y/N telling her to explain

I sighed "I simply refined it from plastic bottle caps.." I started, a bit unenthusiastic "consider the molecular structure of polyethylene. It's just a long gasoline molecule... Minus a few hydrocarbons." I stated looking back at my project "you can tell just by looking."

"Well I can't." One of the students said

"10 billion points to you Y/N!" He said smirking slightly

I sighed "you ruined it.. I was going to use that.. my project was almost done as well." I glanced over at Senku, glaring him down

"I'll make it up to you" he said fixing his coat

"Yeah, but.. if taiju drank it. Wouldn't thatve killed him?" Another student said, voicing his concerns a slight voice crack

Senku chucked "No, the odds of him drinking that were ten billion to one. He's dumb. But too strait-laced."

I walked over to senku looking around his station for something I needed when suddenly Senku picked me up and sighed

"I have extra, just follow me. This'll be my way of making it up to you." He said walking out of the classroom, motioning for me to follow

As I did I walked beside senku, awkwardly and silent. "thanks." I was finally able to get out breaking the awkwardness

"No problem. I hate when people touch my stuff. So I understand." He said nonchalantly, and suddenly stopped

I looked over at him, questioning what he was doing, and I looked at where he was looking. "What the.." there was a green light.. and it was heading straight for us! I looked back at Senku just in time to see him grab my arm, I winced and then everything went dark.

..

'And then everything went dark..? Wait what was happening? Who turned out the lights? Where am I?' I tried to move, but I couldn't. 'I'm sure it'll all be over soon. I'm sure..' I kept repeating to myself over and over and over again. Soon enough I believed it as well 'let's just count sheep. One sheep two sheep..' I continued counting for so long, at some point I started to hate sheep.

..

Light started shining through, I could finally feel my fingertips. I couldn't quite move yet. But we were getting there. As my eyes finally adjusted i looked around "where.. am I???" I almost shouted, it was green.. everywhere. Wasn't I at school? With senku? I fell to the ground my knees weak. And my head light. What was going on???

"Ahhh. So your awake. I was trying to find the big oaf. But your an even more interesting find." A voice said to me, it was familiar.

I looked up, the light still blinding, realizing who it was after a while "Sen..ku..?" I was so confused, I know I was in there for a while, but really How long?!

"It's been 3700 years since the purification. I was the first one to wake up. 2 months ago. Your the second, I don't understand why we woke up at different times despite us being right beside each other, I guess you just wanted to sleep a little longer." Senku said with a smirk, teasing me

"Wait wait.. 3700 years..?" I almost laughed at the mere thought of that.. but it had to be true. How else could you explain.. everything? "Wait how do you know how long it's been?"

"What? Well I counted. It was the most logical thing to do." He said so nonchalantly it almost made me believe I was an freakin idiot because I didn't do it. "Ah well.. maybe first things first we should find you some cloths. It's back to the Stone Age so it shouldn't matter if people run around with there bare asses out. But you look a bit.." he paused, rethinking what he was doing to say "nevermind. Clothes first."

I hadn't realized from the shock. But I was naked, I immediately covered myself "and you didn't say anything.. this entire time???"

"Didn't think it was important." He said looking at me still, not looking like he cared even a little bit.

'Stupid. Stupid stupid stupid! That's not the point here!!!' I was screaming internally.

Hey! Real person here! Thanks so much for the first read! If you have any suggestions please tell me! I'll be very grateful!

Word count: 1232