beautiful past

Today is a holiday, so right now few were sitting and talking..or playing..watching TV...using mobile..and etc.

Tanvi was sitting and seeing everyone's face...He was getting bored but then his eyes fell on her future husband who was scrolling through his phone...she took his mobile phone..and started typing something..hobi then got a message...he checked it..and started smiling..and then looked at tanvi who was also smiling looking at him and then she winked.....tanvi messaged him to meet alone...and he agreed...both of them put back their mobile phones and seated quietly.

~After few mins~

Hobi - Aa...I am coming in a minute..I want to drink water.

Hobi left from there

Tanvi - I also want to drink...I am coming.

She also left to the kitchen

Yn got up from her seat.

Yn's mom - Where are you going ?!
Yn - To my room...I will come back in a minute.
Yn's mom - okay

she left for the room

Taehyung - I am also coming in a minute.
Taehyung's mom - Where you are going ?!
Taehyung - aa....To the Kitchen...To take some snacks.
Taehyung's mom - Okay.

He also left but instead of going to the kitchen, he went to yn's room....Jimin signalled ruhi to come out in the garden.

Ruhi - I am going in the garden...I am tired of sitting here.
Tanvi's mom - Okay bache.

Ruhi left but give a call to Jimin so that everyone thinks that he wants to attend the call...thats why he going out.

Jimin (phone rings) - aaa...I will come in a min...I have to attend the call.
Jungkook's mom - Okay.

He also left.

Tanvi and hobi both came inside the kitchen

Hobi - So tanvi ji...Aapne mujhe akele milne ko kyu bulaya ?!
Tanvi - Ayee Hayee...My hubby speaking hindi huh.
Hobi - hmm..If my future wife has learnt korean for me...then I should also learn hindi for her..right ?!

Well at first..tanvi when he has gone to korea...she didn't know how to speak korean...as she did her course in international college in korea...where the foreigners from different countries used to come..but when she met hobi....she decided to learn korean.

Tanvi - But you should stop learning it.
Hobi - Why ?! Am I speaking wrong words or pronouncing it wrong ?!
Tanvi - My hubby...you are perfect....It's just if you will learn hindi...then how can I be your personal tutor...or translator.
Hobi - ohh...so, this is the reason.
Tanvi - yeah.

Hobi pulled tanvi by her waist and joined their foreheads....Both become silent and were enjoying their love moment while closing eyes.

Meanwhile ruhi and Jimin

Ruhi - hmm...So why did you called me ?!
Jimin - Weren't you getting bore inside seeing each others faces and getting involve in the adult talks.
Ruhi - Well Yes..I was getting...because they all are talking about the people to whom we children don't know...or might have met them in our young age.
Jimin - Hmm

He hold her hands...and both of them started walking

Jimin - hmm..So.
Ruhi - So !?
Jimin - Can i ask you something ?!
Ruhi - Sure.....Go ahead.
Jimin - Aann....What if we don't end up together....What will you do ?!
Ruhi (in mind) - The same thought comes in my mind too.
Ruhi - Aaa...I don't know...might be then I will get married with any other boy of my parents or family choice.
Jimin (in mind) - I will never gonna make that happen...You are mine.
Jimin - You know what ruha...I will never leave your side.
Ruhi (smile) - I know.