harleen in korea

Later that night after the party

The office party has already ended as everyone bid goodbyes to each other and went back home. Ishita came back home too and straight away walked to her room still being occupied with the thoughts of what Yn said and meant. But on opening the door of her room and seeing the messy conditions around, she becomes totally shocked.

Ishita - The condition wasn't like this before I left, the door was even locked properly.

She gulped down her saliva trying to figure out the things but as her eyes got in the open window of the room, she tried to rationalize the situation thinking that a mischievous cat might have sneaked and messed up the room....She kept her bag aside and went to the washroom but what she saw next made her eyes widened in double shock. The washroom was covered with the bloody hands print on the wall, there was the blood flowing on the floor, and a message written on the mirror with blood, that reads- "You will regret your deeds". Ishita's lips parted away but she couldn't utter a single word due to the shock and horror she was feeling. Tears formed in her eyes as she could only think of running away from there while shouting for help.

Ishita - Aaahhh!!!!! Helppp!!!!!

While running she came to the living room but the lights went off as she also tripped on something, making herself fall down on the floor

Ishita - W-What is this happening..? M-Mummy!! Aah!!

She started crying hard and was going to get up but the television switched on, on its own, making her scared. A video of a car crash started playing on the television making her eyes widened and still in her position.

Ishita - N-No....No...It shouldn't be that...please god.

She covered her mouth and was going to run again but fainted while seeing the bloody sight.

?? - YOU MAY HAVE TAKEN AWAY SOMETHING PRECIOUS FROM ME, BUT I WILL MAKE SURE YOU PAY THE PRICE.

(The next day- At Aarav's house, In Korea)

It was evening time, Yn was already staying in Aarav's house. Right now, she was sitting with Mrs.Singhania, Aarav's mom and was sharing up a fun conversation with her. She always wanted to do the same with Mrs.Kim and had a special bond with her, but God's plans were something else only. Mrs.Singhania and Yn were so engaged in sharing up the things that they didn't realise when Mr.Singhania and Aarav came and stood behind them. Both father and son glanced at each other before closing the eyes of Mrs.Singhania and Yn with their hands..

Mrs.Singhania - What are you doing, Aarav's dad..? It's definitely you only..
Yn - then it's Aarav too, who has covered my eyes..

Both the men, placed the bouquet of red roses in front of Mrs.Singhania and Yn. They then removed their hands from their eyes letting them see.....A wide smile formed on both of their faces and they looked back at the men.

Mrs.Singhania - A small gift for the strongest women we know..
Aarav - A small gesture to say thank you to those women who always stood for us.

Mrs.Singhania and Yn looked at each other and smiled. Both of them got up from the couch while Mr.Singhania and Aarav also came in front, sharing a warm hug together. Mr.&Mrs. Singhania always treated Yn as their own daughter, showing genuine care towards her, making her feel accepted and loved too in their family.

The weather outside was already changing to rainy. The sky darkened along with the heavy clouds that gathered overhead. Soon the raindrops started falling, followed by one another, creating a soft melody as they were hitting the ground.