aditiya's marriage

After a month

Kim and Jeon Family has already returned back to Korea the next day after Himachal Trip....tanvi had to go with them as you already know.....most probably after Yn's birthday they all went back to Korea while Oberoi Family came back to their State. It's been a month and after few days Oberoi Family is going to Korea for Jisoo's and yoongi's wedding. Tomorrow is Aditya's wedding and Day after tomorrow is Diwali.

Yn - Mom, tomorrow is Aditya's wedding and so, Me, pihu, alia, ruhi would meet at 5 p m....simran would be with us only.
Yn's mom - Ok Fine.
Yn - Btw are Kim and Jeon family and tanvi di gonna come day after tomorrow for celebrating Diwali with us here ?
Yn's mom - I don't know, they all stayed with us for 2-3 months leaving all their work, I don't think we should pressurise them to come here again for a day only to celebrate Diwali with us.
Yn - Yeah you are right but it's our full family first Diwali.
Yn's mom - hmm..it's ok. Btw if you will go then who is gonna help me to clean this house for Diwali...The next day after Aditya's marriage is Diwali.
Yn (pout)- So mom...why only me !?
Yn's mom - don't worry all will do.
Yn - so when all will do then what's my need to do.
Yn's mom (glare) - Any other thing you wanna say.
Yn - Not at all...I will help you to clean.
Yn's mom - Hmm.

Taehyung (sigh) - Ahh..I am tired.
Jimin - Me too. Have you signed that company's papers ?
Taehyung (handing him the papers) - See this one ?!
Jimin - Aaa...Yes this one.
Taehyung - Ok...Give, I will sign.

he was signing the papers when he got a call, he picked the phone and keep it on the speaker and while signing he was talking to the person on phone.

(OTP)

Taehyung - What's up Aman !?
Aman - All good, What's new with you ?!
Taehyung - Aaa..Nothing special here, Just getting bore and wanna go to India as soon as possible.
Aman - Oh...then go day after tomorrow.
Taehyung - why ?
Aman - bro you forget or what !? Day after tomorrow is Diwali.
Taehyung - Ohh Yea..I remembered now, Are you gonna come to (Your state name) for celebrating Diwali ?
Aman - I don't think I would be able to.
Taehyung - Oh..How's Aeri doing ?
Aman - She's fine.
Taehyung (teasing tone) - Thats good.
Aman (chuckled) -  Kya yrr.
Taehyung - How did you call btw ??
Aman - Your Sister came from College, her phone battery was low, she wanted to talk to you something related to Jisoo and yoongi's wedding, and so, She told me to call you.
Taehyung - Oh that's what I thought, how did you remember me after a month.
Aman (laughing) - Sorry Sorry Bro, it's not like that...Actually I was busy with the college things and even you didn't call me!?
Taehyung (chuckled) - Well, It's not like that...The way you were busy I was also busy with my office works..
Aman - Btw you know tomorrow is Aditya bhaiya's wedding.
Taehyung - Ye, Y/N was telling.
Aman - Won't you join your girlfriend in her male friend's wedding !?
Taehyung - I don't think..Y/N belongs to me and so I trust her...Anyhow we are gonna end up together only so what's the need to be after her everytime telling her not to talk to boys and all.
Aman - Waoh..Cool boyfriend.

Both were continuing with their chats, then Aeri talked with him related to some marriage of Jisoo and yoongi. After talking to both of them..Taehyung hung up the call.

Taehyung - Day after tomorrow is Diwali.
Jimin - Yeah.
Taehyung - Shall we go to India..!? To celebrate with them..It's all of our first Diwali together, it will look good if we would go.
Jimin - Yeah right, and also they would be coming here after some days so why don't we just go and come back with them..It's their first time coming to Korea, We should go and welcome them.
Taehyung - Ye, Right..let's talk to all and decide.
Jimin -Yeah ok.

The next day

Yn - Mom and badi mummy..me and simran are Going to Aditya's wedding.
Them - Yeah Ok.