a bad day

The next Day...

Yesterday everyone enjoyed the engagement ceremony of Taehyung and Yn.....Now after a few months, they will again meet to discuss the things related to Taehyung and Yn's marriage....Their relatives and guests who came yesterday already started going back and some might go within a day or two....Krystal also left for her house in the morning.

Harleen was packing her bags as in the evening, her flight is there and Jungkook was just lost in her.

Jungkook - When will you come back now ?

He asked being sad.

Harleen - During wedding time.
Jungkook - ah, long time..
Harleen - It's fine.
Jungkook - Bring your family too, at Taehyung's wedding.
Harleen - Only if they came to know about us and accepted us.
Jungkook - harleen...what if they don't?
Harleen - don't think negative...If I am happy with you, they will surely see their daughter's happiness.
Jungkook - But since your dad is strict as you said, I am very scared of what if they separated us.
Harleen - Ah! Then nothing, we will forget each other...Both of us will go on our way.

Jungkook was quite shocked to hear her answer.

Jungkook - Do you really think it's that easy to forget the person you love ?
Harleen - No Kook, I was just kidding...don't worry about anything...We won't get separated...Think positive !!

Taehyung was in his room talking to one and only, Ishita.

Taehyung - It would have been good if you were here too.
Ishita - I really wish that too but now I got stuck with some family work.
Taehyung - yeah, I understand that...So when have you planned to visit Korea ?
Ishita - Let's see...I won't inform you, I am gonna give you a surprise now whenever I come.
Taehyung - Oh ho...But you still need to inform me since you don't get lost in this city.

he said teasing her.

Ishita - Yah!! Taehyung! I am not a baby that I will be lost.
Taehyung (laughing) - Ok ok.

Yn then entered the room in excitement to show Taehyung something.

Yn - Taee..See this !

Taehyung flinched a little on the sudden entry of Yn.

Taehyung - I-I will call you later on.(call cut)

Yn - What happened ?!
Taehyung (sigh) - Ynie...Your sudden entry like that usually gives me mini attacks.
Yn - But why? You aren't doing anything wrong that if someone comes, you will be nervous all of sudden.
Taehyung - yeah...but..anyways, why are you here ?

Yn frowned her eyebrows.

Taehyung - I mean what happened, you were so excited ? Want to tell something ?
Yn - oh yeah!! See this!

She showed him the messages she got from her company...She actually got a heavy deal.

Taehyung - woah...congratulations baby !
Yn - finally Tae, you know since I got this deal, it would be easier to grow our company abroad...like many other places too where we can introduce our schemes and all, for the first time..
Taehyung - oh ho...my business girl.

He hugged her and placed a kiss on her head.

Later in the evening...

The Oberoi family would go back tomorrow while harleen was going to leave...The families were sitting together, having snack time while chit chatting when harleen and Jungkook came with the bags.