a day in Paris -2

The next day

Taehyung and Yn had enjoyed their day yesterday....ruhi and Jimin were gone to their office....Oberoi, Kim, goenka and Jeon family already had their lunch and discussed where to go...As soon as Jimin and ruhi would returned back, they would leave to see the places..Their trip isn't of a week, but just of 3 days...from which already a day had gone in the proposal of Taehyung and Yn...Today and tomorrow, they would be enjoying and the next day, Kim and Jeon family along with ruhi would leave to Korea while Oberoi and goenka family back to India...The families will reunite after some months in Korea for Taehyung and Yn's engagement and their marriage related things.

Taehyung - My baby, my treasure, I love you forever~

Taehyung was singing the song, and kissed aditi's head..He was carrying her and walking in the room when his phone vibrated, he stopped singing and looked at the name of the person calling, a smile formed on his face as he picked the phone without any delay.

Taehyung - Yes Baby~
Yn - Tae !
Taehyung - Ah, first tell me, has uncle, Ranbir and rihana returned ?
Yn - I called you for that only, they said us to get ready, they must be arriving any time, I am on my way only, I will make Aditi ready...Ok ? You get ready too.
Taehyung - What about Jimin and ruhi ?
Yn - Must be coming too.
Taehyung - Ok, fine !

They hung the call.

Taehyung - aditi~ Let's get ready babyy...You know you are Tae Uncle's favourite !? And naira is my favourite too...Although your bua ji is coming to get you ready, let me search for your today's outfit till then.

he made her laid on bed gently and went to the bag to search for the clothes, when someone called him again.

Taehyung - Hello ?
Ishita - Heyy !! How are you ?
Taehyung - Good, what about you ?
Ishita - Ah ! Just fine, but I am angry on you ! Still see I called you...because you won't call me on your own !
Taehyung - It's not like that, I am quite busy.
Ishita - I agree, you are with your family on vacations afterall...I don't mind it at all.
Taehyung - So what I did that you are angry on me now ?
Ishita - See !!
Taehyung (chuckled) - Show!
Ishita (chuckled) - I mean Listen !
Taehyung (giggle) - Ok...say !
Ishita - I called you yesterday two times, you didn't respond and called back! You do the same to your other friends too ?
Taehyung - Ah, I am sorry, actually yesterday I had gone out on a date with Yn....I forget to tell you that I have proposed her for yesterday...so whole day was spent in that, so I didn't get time to reply to the messages or calls, because I didn't want to ruin our moment.
Ishita - You did what ??
Taehyung - I proposed her yesterday !
Ishita - But how can you do that ??
Taehyung - What do you mean ?
Ishita - I-I mean, she was already your girlfriend, both were going to tie the knot so why did you proposed her ?
Taehyung - Because I wanted to surprise her...I always do something for her.
Ishita - How many surprises have you given her ?
Taehyung - I never count.
Ishita - How many she has given you ?

Taehyung was quite for a second, he released a sigh and spoke with a smile.

Taehyung - Well, she has given too...Her little little actions and the things she do for me is just like a suprise for me, I don't want big surprises from her...I love her, she loves me, we are together and that's enough for me to be happy.
Ishita - You really love her so much ?
Taehyung - Ofcourse I do.
Ishita - uh, Tae, I will call you later on, I gotta go somewhere.
Taehyung - Fine ! Will talk in night only now, As I am going out now.
Ishita - Yeah ok, take care...bye.
Taehyung - you too take care, bye.

Call end.

Hearing aditi making little noises, brought Taehyung to reality, he realised that he had to find the clothes but was stopped.