taehyung in india & party

-A week later in India-

Taehyung - and this is why I think our company deals should be accepted. Thankyou.

He sat back as he was done with his presentation. Taehyung came to India for a meeting in Yn's office. 

Yn - Mr.Taehyung, you can share the offers you have made with Mr.Jain and Mr.Jain, I will let you know our response by tomorrow.
Mr.Jain - Alright Ms.Y/N.
Mr.Smith - Since we have shared our deals and made the offers too, we shall finalize it in our next meeting now.

They all started getting up and leaving after greeting Taehyung and Yn.

Taehyung - That was a boring meeting. Nothing special it was.
Yn - *sigh* Let's meet another time, you may leave now. I have to go and do the work.
Taehyung - you didn't even offer anything to me to have.
Yn - and why will I?
Taehyung - Come on, Ms.Yn, we are business partners now.
Yn - If you want anything, go and have it. I am not in charge of offering snacks and juices to anyone.
Taehyung - so that's how you treat your other business partners as well...
Yn - You are exceptional..
Taehyung - and why am I so?
Yn - do I need to tell you?
Taehyung - Tell me on a professional basis.
Yn - I am not going to explain myself to anyone, Mr. Taehyung nor I have the time to waste it on your talks. If you want anything, just go and have it instead of eating up my head. I have a thousand works to do.

She said and took her files from the table and made her way out of the meeting hall. Taehyung released a sigh and took his files. He then left her office to go back to the hotel.

-After a few days-

Taehyung already went back to Korea and now was in his office.

Taehyung - Since our company got the biggest deal and has achieved a lot, let's throw a party for everyone's hardwork.
Mirae - That would definitely be a great idea, Sir...
Taehyung - So you can just inform everyone..

Mirae nodded with a smile and left his cabin while he was going to sit back when someone came.

Taehyung -What's wrong?
Ishita - Uh...Mirae just said that you are throwing a party?
Taehyung - So?
Ishita - Uhm...Taehyung...act--
Taehyung - "Sir". I am your boss.
Ishita - *sigh* Taehyung Sir...I need to talk about something.
Taehyung - I hope it will be related to the company and not anything personal because i don't have time for that.
Ishita - Taehyung pls stop acting like that..! You are ignoring me like I don't even exist for you anymore!? Just because I confessed my feelings, will you ignore me now and behave so cold??
Taehyung - I think you didn't hear me what I just said...
Ishita - and I think you too didn't hear me what I just said..!! Can you just give me one reason why you turned to me like that?? Just because I proposed you? Can you just stop taking out Yn's anger on me?!
Taehyung - Who said I am taking out her anger on you? And who said I am angry with her? From where did she come here in our conversation?
Ishita - You forget the past??
Taehyung - Who said?
Ishita - Taehyung, pls stop irritating!! This thing is really pissing me off now!
Taehyung - Then let it do.

The cabin door knocked as Taehyung told the person to come in.

Yn - Good morning, Mr. Taehyung.
Taehyung - A very good morning, Ms. Yn. Please take a seat and we shall discuss for the party soon. And Ishita, you may leave.
Ishita - and what if I won't??
Taehyung - I.Said. Leave.

He said as his gaze turned dark since he was getting pissed off with her behaviour.

Ishita - Stop behaving so rude to me and so professionally with your ex-fiancée!

Yn was just sitting on the seat with her crossed legs. She was scrolling through her phone, while not giving a fuck about what the two were doing.

Ishita - Maybe you have a memory issue, and forget that the woman sitting right in front of you is the one who was at fault in the relationship between you two! I don't know whether you are too innocent or she is just too clever! It's already enough Taehyung! Open your eyes!!