yn in korea

Yn, Mr.Agarwal and Sarah reached Korea two hours back and were staying in the hotel they booked already. They would go to meet Taehyung and Mr.Lee tomorrow in the office for their meeting.

Yn was in her room when the door was knocked, she walked towards it and opened the door with a smile, already knowing well who it would be.

Yn - Hey!
Aarav - What's up buddy!

Both of them shared a side hug.

Yn - All good, how are you doing?
Aarav- Good as well.

He walked inside the room while she closed the door and went to him. Aarav threw his body on the bed and stretched his arms and legs.

Aarav - You know, I was in the office, when you messaged me that you had arrived...So right after completing my work fast, I came here to meet you.
Yn - You must be tired then.
Aarav - Sort of but it doesn't matter because I was coming to meet you so I knew I would automatically get energetic after seeing you.

Yn just smiled at him and started preparing the hot coffee for him with the help of the equipment provided by the hotel itself.

Yn - You should have come tomorrow or I would have only come after the meeting.
Aarav - It's fine, well you will be going tomorrow to meet him?
Yn - hmm, for the sake of the company.
Aarav - What do you think his reaction would be after seeing you ?
Yn - Whatever it would be, I don't care about the ones who don't care about me.
Aarav - and what will be your reaction after seeing him ?
Yn - Normal the way I am, I don't fake anything.
Aarav - You are sensitive, I don't know if you know it or not but whatever time I have spent with you, I feel that you are sensitive...You feel hurt very soon.
Yn - Aarav, I wasn't like this before...His love actually made me so weak that I could easily feel hurt over a small thing...After all, what do you expect from a person, if they lost someone they loved the most? Moreover, to someone who was a third wheeler?
Aarav (sigh) - Why do you want to ruin your mental and physical health by thinking of a person who never understood you? Or never cared for you? Above all, he cheated...what do you expect then?
Yn - Aarav, I don't care anymore, it was all past...Whatever I had to suffer, I did in the past but Now? Whoever the heck will come my way, I will make sure they regret and suffer more than they will have to do in hell.
Aarav - I like that vibe of yours...Finally, the strong and savage Yn is coming back... Well, leave all those things, can I sleep here?
Yn - No you cannot, where will I go then ?
Aarav - You are not married or engaged or have any boyfriend now, so it won't matter if we sleep together?
Yn - Shut up or else I will throw this coffee on your face to get your sleep away!
Aarav - Why? Will you feel shy if I sleep with you?

Yn choked on her saliva, wondering why he was talking that way suddenly.

Yn - Are you drunk?
Aarav (chuckled) - Just kidding, I will sleep on the bed while you can sleep on the floor.
Yn - what? Why will I sleep on the floor?
Aarav - Ok then you sleep in bed while I will sleep on the floor.
Yn - No!
Aarav - Now what's the problem? Oh, you will feel bad If I sleep on the floor?
Yn - uh...I think you are really sleepy, you don't seem to be in your senses.
Aarav - Ah! you spoiled my mood, Ynie...I just wanted to have some fun with you.
Yn - Huh! What kind of fun!?
Aarav - Why are you getting shocked ?

He slowly realised what he said.

Aarav - Yahh! You are such a dirty minded.

He took the pillow and threw it at her.

Aarav - I-I didn't mean...uh..that kind of fun, I meant that to share up fun talks, jokes, to lighten the mood, fun like kids, to play, to enjoy.
Yn (embarrassed) - oh...alright.
Aarav (sigh) - I am not like other guys Yn that I will take your advantage.