cocktail

Ruhi - Jimin.
Jimin - Hmm ?
Ruhi - Tonight is Cocktail.
Jimin - Hmm ? So ?

He looked at her waiting for her to reply, she didn't say anything but made a teasing look as Jimin understood.

Jimin - nooooo !!! Pleaseee...not that thing again

Ruhi bursted into laughter as he remembered the previous time after cocktail party of tanvi and hobi's wedding time.

Ruhi - Just kidding, Don't worry....I won't bother you this time...might be in Yn's time.

Jimin glared to her, while she chuckled.

Ruhi - Just kidding again...hehehe.

Yn was drinking the juice when she started to cough.

Yn (coughing) - What's with this juice? My throat is paining now.

Taehyung was passing by her, when he stopped to see what happened.

Taehyung - are you fine !?

He rubbed her back.

Yn (cough) - Yeah I am

she kept the juice on the table......Krystal saw them and came.

Taehyung - Why you suddenly started to cough ?
Yn (while coughing in between) - I don't know, I was just drinking the juice.....when I felt something in throat and started coughing.
Krystal - What happened Yn ? Why are you coughing so much ?
Yn (smiling) - It's nothing.

She excused herself and went from there.

Krystal - Taehyung, if you need any medicine for her, then just inform me, I have...ok ?
Taehyung (smile) - Thanks for showing concern Krystal.

Krystal just faked smiled to him, after he left from there, she made the normal face and rolled her eyes.

Krystal (in mind) - doing acting of being good is little hard...but no worries, as far as my work is going on, I don't have any problem...Well, Yn, I think the powder that I put in your drink when you weren't noticing, Is showing it's work...well, now where is harleen...Let's do some experiment on her too...Let's just start with small small steps and then at last..boom !!

Krystal just laughed while two three little children who were passing by her looked at her.

Kid 1 - Aunty, why are you laughing !?
Kid 2 - I think she has gone mad, My mom says that the one who laughs for no reason are crazy.

Krystal just looked at them and frowned her face.

Krystal - Yah, you two...I am neither mad nor too old to be called Aunty !!

The two kids chuckled and ran from there.

Krystal - Kids these days !! Huhh...Aunty !! Ughh

Krystal left from there while mumbling and imitating in anger.

Time Skip.

Some of the relatives have started to go back to their rooms after doing the ceremony as it was over, most of them were just talking to each other.

Taehyung - I think we should also leave ?
Jungkook - Yeah let's go back, we have to prepare for evening night cocktail function too.
Yn's mom - Yn beta, I hope you are fine now ?
Yn - hmm...my throat is only paining, nothing else....I am fine.
Taehyung - I will give you medicines in room.
Simran - Which one medicine ? Real one or couple one.

she asked in a teasing tone, while the rest started laughing and teasing them more.

Taehyung (chuckled) - Both actually.