just a day

The Next morning

Almost all the relatives started going back to their places...Soon when all will return, Kim, Oberoi, goenka and Jeon Family will go to Himachal Pradesh for their family trip...By chance, All the relatives will leave by tomorrow !! Taehyung and Yn both were sleeping while cuddling each other. Most of the people were already up and went for the breakfast.

(knock knock)

Someone knocked on the door and both of them got disturbed.

Yn (sleepy voice) - whose there in the morning !?
Taehyung (sleepy voice) - Open the door.
Yn - You go and open...I am sleepy.
Taehyung - Leave it then.

Both of them then again cuddle while sleeping.

(knock knock)

Both of your's eyes were still closed.

Yn - ahhh.
Taehyung (rubbing eyes) - Who wants to disturb.
Yn (loud voice) -Who is there !?
Ranbir - Yn....open the door.
Taehyung (sleepy voice) - It sounds like Ranbir !?
Yn (sleepy voice) - I think the same.
Ranbir - Yn !! It's me Ranbir !! Open the door !!

Both of them opened their eyes just after they realised Ranbir was standing out.

Yn and Taehyung - he is only there !!

Both of them got up from the bed..they were still a little sleepy so they don't know what to do.

Yn (low voice) -Taehyung....Hide under the blanket... Fastt !!
Taehyung - Ok.

he quickly hide under the blanket and Yn made sure that any part of his wasn't out. After that she went to open the door.

Yn - Bhai you !?
Ranbir - Were you sleeping !?
Yn - Ahhhh...You came here to ask me this ??
Ranbir - no....I asked just like that !!
Yn - Yes I was sleeping. Why are you here !?
Ranbir - I came here to say that come down for the breakfast. Almost all have come. And then after that, start packing your bags might be today in the evening or tomorrow morning we will leave for Himachal Because mostly all our relatives have gone...only few are here and they will also leave soon.ok.
Yn - Okay !! I will down and then will pack my bags !
Ranbir - ok bye.
Yn - Hmm...Bye.

She closed the door and then Taehyung come out of the blanket.

Yn - He has gone.
Taehyung - Okay.
Yn - hmm.Now go to your room and get ready...We have to go for the breakfast.
Taehyung - Okay

he took off his shirt.

Yn (eyes widened) - W-What !?
Taehyung - What happened ?
Yn - W-Why you removed your shirt ?!
Taehyung (smirking) - So what happened !? It's not first time you are seeing me shirtless..It's the second time..and that too after a long time na
Yn - Y-Yeah...but...why you removed it in front of me !? a girl !?
Taehyung (smirking) - What do you mean !? So what happened if I did so...and you are my girlfriend only...and If not today then one day you are gonna see me full naked, right..Ms. yn !?
Yn (blushing) - Yahhhh...D-Dont talk like that !!
Taehyung (teasing smile) - okey.

He got up from bed and went to Yn..he made her back face him and then back hugged her...he then made his hand move slowly on her upper body.

Taehyung - How are you feeling my love !?
Yn - A-A...T-Taehyung.

He touched Yn like that before also but never made his hands to her upper body like the way he was doing now.....He was slowly moving his hands inside her upper body....and then made his hands towards her "wear" and he opened it while giving kisses on her neck...She gasped.

Yn - Yahh..Taehyung !!

He made her more closer...while moving his hands slowly...he took it out of her top and throw it to the bed..and then took his hands out of her top while still back hugging her.