yn in korea -2

After sometimes.

Yn reached the mansion of the Kim and Jeon family. She still couldn't get over the things that happened with her at the same house, but she didn't want to show her emotions to anyone as if she was affected by it.

Everyone in the house was minding their own business when the bell rang and one of the house workers went to open the door. All the eyes went there and on seeing Yn, they got up while Yn walked inside and stood in front of everyone without any expressions

Taehyung's mom - yn

Recognising the voice, Yn turned her head to the left and looked at taehyung's mom from head to toe but didn't bother herself to say anything. Her cold eyes were only searching for ruhi and she cared for no one else there. The rest were indeed shocked to see the sudden change in her. Soon ruhi came downstairs carrying Sana. Yn walked towards them with a smile.

Both the besties (more like sisters) shared a hug, being a little emotional too.

Ruhi - How are you, Ynie?
Yn - I am good...I hope you are doing good as well.
Ruhi - Yeah, how's everyone at home?
Yn - They are fine. Don't worry about them.

Yn then took Sana in her embrace and started playing with her for some time, all those times, she has only seen her through the video calls. It was then, Taehyung also came back home and joined his family. Everyone was just silent and looking at Yn only.

It was then Yn received a call from her personal assistant.

Yn - Hmm?
Sarah - Ma'am, Mr. Agarwal and I are on the way back to the hotel since our work is done, do you want to come along with us now?
Yn -Yeah..
Sarah- Ok ma'am, we are reaching in 2 mins.

They hung up the call as ruhi took Sana back into her arms.

Yn - Time to go.
Ruhi -Wish you could stay longer, Ynie.
Yn - It's fine, ruha...bye and take care...bye bye masi's sweetheart.

She placed a kiss on Sana's cheek and hugged ruhi the last time before leaving.

Taehyung's dad - Uhm..Yn.

Yn stopped at her spot and looked back at him. She passed a small smile to him because during her break down, it was taehyung's dad who always tried to support her. He came to her and smiled

Taehyung's dad -Thank you for helping out Taehyung.
Yn - Not a big deal, Mr.Kim.
Taehyung's dad -God bless you child, take care.
Yn - You too, I will leave now. I have my flight at night.

Taehyung's dad nodded and she left without looking back at anyone.

Taehyung's mom - She has turned so cold towards us.
Ruhi - so do you expect her to remain the same with you, after you behaved like that to her?
Taehyung's mom - That was past.
Ruhi - A deed is a deed.
Taehyung's mom - It wasn't intentional.
Ruhi - It was.
Taehyung's mom -Stop it, ruhi.
Ruhi - You stop it, mom.
Taehyung's mom - what did I do?
Ruhi - You know it well.

Ruhi smiled at her and went back upstairs, leaving the others in utter confusion.

(Time Skip in the evening)

Taehyung was standing, looking out of the window while Krystal was continuously talking.

Krystal- I hope you didn't show any of the emotions to her?
Taehyung- No.
Krystal- Great..! Else you know she would think that you have started to care for her again and she would bother you again...I also hope that you really don't care for her or her family members anymore?
Taehyung- No.
Krystal- Very good... Finally you are able to understand the situations, that are all happening and I am really happy that you have finally distanced yourself from Ishita too and now you will get some sort of peace in mind and you will be away from the toxicity.