4

"HOW DARE YOU, I'M FREEN YOU KNOW!!"

"Freen? Oh yeah Sorry i finally remember you," I said to her feeling guilty. She smiled.

"How could you forget your own best friend, Ugh!! It's okay but next time don't do that again!!" She said while pouted at me, she is cute.

"Okie-Dokie!!" I replied.

"You need to promise me that you will never forget me!!" she said to me, i nod.

"My name is Becky and i promise to my Freen that i will never forget you!!" Upon hearing my word her smile become so bright.

"Okay Beck, i forgive you then."

"Since we don't have much time left, let's build a sand castle."

"Sure!!" She said excitedly.

After that we went to the beach to make the sand castle and do other activities like swimming, playing beach ball, others. It was very fun to be with Freen because she is very kind to me but sometimes she likes to sulking. We laugh and finally got tired but suddenly she said something that surprised me. It almost make me cried.

"Uh Becky..."

"Yes Freen, what happen?"

"I'm not sure if we'll meet again later after this."

"Why? why would you say that??"

"My parents decided to move to another country so i had to go with them," she said sadly. My tears start to form.

"What do you mean?? I thought that you would never going to leave me?" I immediately cried because Freen is going to leave me here.

"I'm sorry Becky, i already beg to my parents but it's not used. My dad already has a plan to move to Thailand, so we cannot cancel it." I cried more harder when she told me this.

"F-Freen... will i ever see you again?"

"I'm not sure about it," she also cried very hard.

Both of us cried very loud and we didn't care about the things around us. We cried and hugged each other not noticing that our parents already looking at us.

"Sweetheart..." My mom approach me feeling sad.

"Why Freen has to leave me this fast mom??" I don't care if i cried in front all of them.

"That's their life Sweetheart, so we cannot interfere with their life and just accepted that people will always come and go, My dear," My father spoke to me, but i still can't stop crying.

"I'm sorry Becky, we must move because i have some work that was given there so we have no other choice," Freen's father said.

"It's okay Mr. Chankimha, i know my daughter will understand it," My father said.

"So, Freen, say your last goodbye to your best friend," finally Freen's mother spoke.

My heart started beating very fast when she approached me. Her face looks very sad now.

"I'm sorry Becky if i broke our promise not to leave you, but i just did," she confessed.

"I know that you won't forgive me about this and i understand it. But don't worry about it because now i promise that i will never forget about you when we met again and i'm going to find you or wait for you so in the future we can meet again."