9

BECKY POV

"Okay see you later Nam!! Also m-miss..," I shyly said that. I don't know why me and Freen always coincidentally met each other. But sadly she doesn't remember me.

*flashback*

"Freennn!!! I miss you so much!!" I hug Freen when she came to my house, we always hangout even tho we were still 4.

"I miss u too my little becbec, let's hangout to the nearest park in here," Freen grab my hand to the nearest park in the street.

"Hey look, there's a swing there!!" Said Freen while pulling my hand.

"But Freen, there are only 1 swing in here, You can play it first then," I said to Freen since i saw that Freen loves swing so much.

"No i don't want, i will not ride the swing unless you will ride it too."

"But how, there are only 1 swing here." I replied to her but suddenly she carried me to her lap and sat on the swing.

"Like this," Freen smiled teasingly.

"FREEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING, PLEASE BRING ME DOWN," I screamed embarrassedly.

"Don't worry, you're not heavy."

"NO, it's not about that Freen," I blushed but i know Freen won't let me down from this swing.

*end of flashback*

"I miss you so much Freen," I said in my mind, thinking that Freen will never love me the same like before.

"Hey Becky, are you alright?" Yuki asked me, oh i forgot that i am in my class right now. Alright Becky you have to be focus now, stop overthinking about that.

"Im okay Yuki, i just miss my family in England," I replied to her while showing my biggest smile.

"Thats the Becky i know," She smiled to me.

*ring ring ring*

"Oh our class has ended, lets go home!!!" Yuki excitingly said.

"No, i have to stop at the supermarket to buy my groceries," I said to Yuki.

"Oh okay, then see you tomorrow Becky," Yuki waved her hand to me.

"See you tomorrow too Yuki!!"

Now i have to go to the supermarket to buy groceries for dinner. I have no idea what i want to eat for my dinner, but that's fine i will decided it while buying the groceries. I ordered a cab to the nearest supermarket in here using my phone.

The cab has arrived, i went inside the cab and told the driver to drop me at the nearest supermarket. The supermarket is not really far away from here and my house.

At the supermarket i bought all of the items that i need but suddenly i accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh, i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to bumped on you," I guilty said to the person that i bumped into, but wait, why the person is so familiar to me?

"It's okay young lady, it was just an accident after all," a man's voice came out from the person's mouth, Wait i know him!

"Nop is that you??" I suprisingly said to him and he also looked as suprised as i was.