Pilot

It was a normal day in the Mushroom Kingdom...well as normal as it gets.

At a nice looking house, a family of Mobians from the Sonic Universe had just moved in and were now unpacking. They were the Draken Family consisting of Tyson the Hedgehog, his wife Indigo the Dragon, their older and only son Garnet the Dragonhog, their middle daughter Sapphire the Dragonhog, and their younger daughter Iris the Dragonhog.

Tyson: *moves some furniture into place* And there, that should do it.

Indigo: *walks up and kisses his cheek* Good job handsome, now we're all finally moved in.

Tyson: *blushes and smiles* Yes we are my love.

Indigo: *turns to the stairs* Kids! Are you all done with your rooms?!

Sapphire, Garnet, and Iris: Yes Mom/Momma!

The three Draken siblings come downstairs after unpacking in their rooms.

Indigo: Alright everyone, I'll be cooking lunch.

Iris: *starry eyed* Ooh can I help Momma?!

Indigo: *giggles* Of course you can sweetie.

Indigo and Iris go to the kitchen to make lunch.

Garnet: Hey Dad, can I do more training with you?

Tyson: Of course son.

Sapphire: *rubs her arm while unsure* I'm...not sure what I wanna do.

Tyson: *turns to Sapphire* How about you go outside and explore the Mushroom Kingdom for a bit kiddo? Maybe even make some friends.

Garnet: Yeah sis, you can come back once lunch is ready.

Sapphire: *a bit nervous but nods* Okay, I'll be back as soon as I can.

With that, Sapphire heads outside to explore the Mushroom Kingdom. Little did she know, she would meet someone who would turn her life upside down.

(And done! This is the first and pilot chapter of my SMG4 story! I apologize if this took awhile. I hope you all enjoyed! Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!)