Mario and Sapphire's Spageti Delivary

(Peach's Castle)

It was another normal day at the castle as Mario was naked and dancing happily on spaghetti while Sapphire was reading a comic book.

Mario: *singing and speaking gibberish*

Sapphire: *glances at Mario and thinks* 'I will never understand why he does that to spaghetti.'

Mario: *continues dancing on the spaghetti* Wahoo! Wahoo! Wahoo! Wahoo!!

Toad: *watches and wishes to kill him* You...stupid...b**ch!

Mario keeps dancing until Peach suddenly falls from the ceiling with a menacing aura.

Peach: *deep voice* Mario!

Mario: *derp look* Ooh, very scary!

Sapphire: *O_O* Should we run?

Peach: *normal voice* Help me!

Mario: S**t!

Sapphire: Oh boy...

Peach proceeded to explain that the Mushroom Kingdom's budget ran out.

Mario: Oh no! *moves towards Peach* Princess Peach...bro...I DON'T GIVE A S**T!! *explodes*

Mario goes back to eating spaghetti and singing as Sapphire facepalms.

Sapphire: Really Mario?

Peach: *incomprehensible yet sad tone*

As Mario had his spaghetti, it's suddenly stolen by Peach.

Peach: WHOOSH!

Mario: *shocked* Whaa?! Hey!

Peach: *plans to sell the spaghetti* Hahaha, I'll take that!

Sapphire: Wait, you want to sell the spaghetti to earn money?

Mario: *mad* Aw h*ll no! We don't have any spaghetti to sell!

Sapphire: *realizes something* Hold on, isn't there one room filled to the brim with sp-?

Mario: *quickly covers Sapphire's mouth and whispers* Don't say it!

Right after Mario says that, Luigi goes over to a door and opens it to reveal a huge amount of spaghetti along with Toadsworth wearing a dress.

Mario: *cries and runs away*

Sapphire: Mario wait! *sighs* Looks like we're selling spaghetti anyway. *goes after Mario*

Peach: *wears sunglasses* B**ch!

Later, Mario and Sapphire were driving in an old van with a mustache and red hat on it along with the words "Mario and Sapphire's spageti delivary" written on the side. They were on their way to start selling spaghetti.

Mario: *mad* Grr!

Sapphire: I know you don't like having to do this Mario, but Peach makes a good point on needing more money and-

Mario: *turns to the radio in irritation* GRRRRRRR! *throws the radio outside* Shut the f**k up!

The music continues to play before Mario fires at the radio which causes it to stop.

Mario: *turns to Sapphire* What were you saying again?

Sapphire: *O_O* Never mind...

Mario's phone started ringing as he picks it up in anger.

Mario: *angry* WHAT THE F**K DO YOU WAAANT?!?!

Sapphire: *covers her ears startled* Woah! That was right in my ears!