2

*Time Skip*- September 1

Taehyung P.O.V

I woke up from what felt like sleep. When, I open my eyes, however, I find an excited Jiminie trying to jump up from his chair and almost falling face first. "Taehyungie, you woke up! Do you know how long you've been in a coma: Since April 5th!! I can't believe it!" Then he runs out the door calling for someone, I don't recognize the name. 

He comes back with a doctor and two other people. "Jimin hyung, what happened?" I ask reaching out to hold his hand. The person standing behind him watches as Jimin takes my hand and walks closer to me. "Well," then he looks at the other person, who I recognize as Hobi hyung. "You slipped and fell. Since then, you've been in a coma. That's why we're so excited for you to wake up."

Then, Hoseok comes to me. "Hobi hyung!!" I say with a smile spreading across my face. "Good, so you remember me," He says with a teasing chuckle. "How could I ever forget you?" Then Jimin says, "So, you recognize him, but do you recognize Yoongi hyung?" He asked while looking in the direction on the other.

I shake my head and Jimin frowns. Then he says, "Then who're you dating?" This was a sudden question, that I thought he knew the answer to. "You." One word makes everyone in the room, even the doctor, look at me surprised. Yoongi, even a bit annoyed. I give them all a confused look. 

"So you don't remember Jungkook?" I do my best to remember who that was, but nothing rings a bell. I shake my head and Jimin frowns. He walks over to Yoongi and whispers something then comes back to me after Yoongi walks out.

"Hyung, where are the others?" I ask Jimin. "They're coming. They should be here anytime now." He seemed a bit impatient. "When can we go home?" I ask. "What's with you and questions today? Lemme ask the doctor." 

Hobi hyung calls someone and walks out of the room, so I'm left alone in the hospital room. Next to me, there's a small digital clock that shows the time and the date. September first. Today's important, but why? Why can't I remember anything? I started racking my brain to find why the date is so important, but i can't remember anything. 

Jimin hyung comes back and I decide to ask him about it later. "The doctor says that we'll be able to leave after they look at a few things." I nod. "He also said that we shouldn't tell you too much about things that you can't remember, so that you can remember these things by yourself." There goes him telling me about today.

We sat in silence for a few minutes when Hobi hyung and Yoongi hyung came back into the room. I remembered everyone there, except for one person. He looked younger, but stronger. His big doe eyes and fluffy hair made him look cute, his cute bunny smiling making him cuter. Everyone who just arrived came to greet me, all except for him. 

Yoongi hyung told him something, that I couldn't hear over everyone else, and he stopped smiling. Once he came forward, everyone stopped talking and let him speak to me. "Hyung?" he said with glossy eyes. "It's me, Jungkook." Jungkook. "So you really don't remember me?" I shake my head.

"And you're dating Jimin hyung?" I nod my head. "Is that as far as you remember?" Once more, I nod my head. A tear rolls down his face and he says, "So do you want to go home with him?" Without responding to his question, I lock eyes with him and say, "Don't cry."

He nods and says, "I won't cry," as another tear falls out. "And yes, I would like to go home with Jimin hyung." It seemed wrong saying that, but at the same time, I couldn't tell why. I wipe the tears away from his face, and Yoongi hyung pulls him back by the shoulder.

"I'll be on my way then," he says before leaving. They all sit down and tell me about what happened in the few months that I was gone, all except for what Jungkook did. I found myself wondering what he was doing all this time.

The doctor then came in and told me that I can leave. I went home with Jimin hyung, Yoongi hyung went with Hobi hyung, and Namjoon hyung went with Seokjin hyung. When we arrived, Jimin ordered food for us then set something in front of me.

"Banana milk?" I look at him confused. "Yes." "What is this supposed to mean?" I still look at him confused. "Just think, hard." I think, harder than I ever had. "Do you remember?" I shake my head. He sighs and gets something else. 

It's a picture, of a dog. "Do you remember this?" Once more, I do my best to remember. I shake my head again. We try a few more things before the food arrives. We eat while Jimin tries multiple words to try and get my memory back. "Baby?" I shake my head. "Anniversary?" I shake my head again. We keep trying, then he says hesitantly, "R-rain." Then, I remember something.

I fell.

Jimin comes over to me. "Do you remember something?" I nod. "Hyung, did I fall?" He goes back to his seat and sits down. "Yeah, it was raining at the time." I nod. The rest of the time, we eat in silence, neither of us saying anything to one another.